Fantasy 2020 - Cutthroat League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't tell me he is out for the season. Oof.

No, I really mean it. Anyone who actually saw him play last year would know he's got superstar wr written all over him. Jags should be throwing it plenty this year too. 👍

Phew. I have him in the keeper league and was impressed with him last year. Hopefully Minshew can keep up his end of the bargain, but I expect Chark to get billions of targets this season, if we have one.

Phew. I have him in the keeper league and was impressed with him last year. Hopefully Minshew can keep up his end of the bargain, but I expect Chark to get billions of targets this season, if we have one.
Ah well.

Another good pick was by Chism , picking McLaurin. I picked before him and completely forgot about this guy

Ah well.

Another good pick was by Chism , picking McLaurin. I picked before him and completely forgot about this guy

Had my eye on him in Rd 3 but i wanted Donald to get at least one Tier 1 player at DE in a s**t position for value late in drafts. I honestly did not expect McLaurin to be there for my next pick but he was and a no brainer selection in the 4th round for a bloke of his ability, WR has value/breakout players everywhere this season hence my wait to get him.

I am sorry fuey but AJ Green with a rookie throwing to him and his current age and injury history aint one of the value WR's i was talking about! * me Edelman would of been a safer pick right there IMO and someone has to catch the balls in New England.

I am sorry fuey but AJ Green with a rookie throwing to him and his current age and injury history aint one of the value WR's i was talking about! fu** me Edelman would of been a safer pick right there IMO and someone has to catch the balls in New England.

I've got faith in AJ, it wasn't too long ago he was a Top 5 WR in the league, and there's no reason he can't nab 80/1200/8 or better. Comeback player of the year potential.

I've got faith in AJ, it wasn't too long ago he was a Top 5 WR in the league, and there's no reason he can't nab 80/1200/8 or better. Comeback player of the year potential.
My question remains who is throwing him the ball. Those numbers ain’t being put up unless a Tier 1 QB is throwing to him IMO and I love AJ Green.

My question remains who is throwing him the ball. Those numbers ain’t being put up unless a Tier 1 QB is throwing to him IMO and I love AJ Green.

Obviously someone doesn't listen to the board's podcast, cos you'd know how much I love Joey B as an instant hit.

Obviously someone doesn't listen to the board's podcast, cos you'd know how much I love Joey B as an instant hit.
What the * is a podcast? Is that no different to SB day discussions with drunken rants mate?!! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the fu** is a podcast? Is that no different to SB day discussions with drunken rants mate?!! ;)

Actually pretty much the same, but the podcast is the only way the board moderators actually make an appearance on this board!

Actually pretty much the same, but the podcast is the only way the board moderators actually make an appearance on this board!

Also last time I looked the Bengals OL was mediocre at best..... Any young QB needs a decent OL protecting him and young Joey ain’t got that right now.
Yeah the OL is a big obstacle to Joe going well this year at least Jonah Williams will be back and granted he’s practically a rookie himself but he should at least be a consistent fixture at LT, I think they tried 4 guys there last year and that’s never going to end well!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back