Fantasy 2020 - Cutthroat League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank you for my F. I'll hang it on my wall.

No offense intended Shermy, I felt bad because we haven't ever really spoken before on here. Yet I still did it anyway.I can be a massive a-hole sometimes. :(

No offense intended Shermy, I felt bad because we haven't ever really spoken before on here. Yet I still did it anyway.I can be a massive a-hole sometimes. :(
I'm not stressed mate, I can use this if the season actually goes ahead

Please indulge me in why fuey doesn't deserve his A+ and what you would give him.
Aj green is done and dusted as a #1, probably #3 at the bengals

Garrett does sfa compared to other des

Kamara, sutton, sanders are good pick ups.

Something like a B or C+

Aj green is done and dusted as a #1, probably #3 at the bengals

Garrett does sfa compared to other des

Kamara, sutton, sanders are good pick ups.

Something like a B or C+

What was Garrett's averages last season? I know he was suspended for a lot of it so I wouldn't expect his totals to be anywhere the league leaders.

I think the Bengals have bigger plans for AJ than just the 3rd reciever on the depth chart. You don't FT WR3's. Health is a concern I grant you, but fuey didn't take him as his WR1. He's got the upside to make him a very valuable flex if he can stay healthy.

What was Garrett's averages last season? I know he was suspended for a lot of it so I wouldn't expect his totals to be anywhere the league leaders.

I think the Bengals have bigger plans for AJ than just the 3rd reciever on the depth chart. You don't FT WR3's. Health is a concern I grant you, but fuey didn't take him as his WR1. He's got the upside to make him a very valuable flex if he can stay healthy.
I believe both garrett and green will be dumped by fuey for better fantasy scorers as early as the first 2-3 weeks of the season. Not to say fuey sucks in the draft, just dont think he nailed an A+ grade. We are all gonna dump a player or two early in the season (not due to injury) but for the lure of a better scoring player went undrafted.

You don't FT WR3's.
Tag to trade, they were trying to trade him all last season but the value they were getting was too low -- given his injury etc. They believe they can get more for him. So tag, him, get him healthy, showcase him a little, get better value. Boyd-Higgns-Tate-Ross is the future there.

Tag to trade, they were trying to trade him all last season but the value they were getting was too low -- given his injury etc. They believe they can get more for him. So tag, him, get him healthy, showcase him a little, get better value. Boyd-Higgns-Tate-Ross is the future there.

Yea, and ends up somewhere like GB. His value goes up.

Eagles maybe, not Packers so much. Davante and the RBs are the feature there now. Like not much interest in 49er WRs in fantasy, heavy run and play-action team.

He'd thrive as a WR2 behind Davante imo. Eagles have enough injury prone players already, would be a good landing spot but doubt they'd take a risk on another.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'd thrive as a WR2 behind Davante imo. Eagles have enough injury prone players already, would be a good landing spot but doubt they'd take a risk on another.
The point remains that where he took Green he couldve taken a far more productive WR in the draft, and he straight up fumbled the Garrett selection. Given in CT draft the long wait till next pick, better options flying off the board. Green wont score well, and in CT you need big playmakers and scorers of TDs. Green at Bengals (1-7 wks) and then a second fiddle role at GB once traded), Green will long be released during the CT season before any fruits in GB might appear weeks 10-17.

The point remains that where he took Green he couldve taken a far more productive WR in the draft, and he straight up fumbled the Garrett selection. Given in CT draft the long wait till next pick, better options flying off the board. Green wont score well, and in CT you need big playmakers and scorers of TDs. Green at Bengals (1-7 wks) and then a second fiddle role at GB once traded), Green will long be released during the CT season before any fruits in GB might appear weeks 10-17.

You have a long history of hating on broken old (26 yrs +) men. 🤗

If thats the litmus test, might as well draft antonio brown and josh gordon waiting for x week till they come good

AB would be a great pick it there were bigger rosters for stash's. He's a league winner.

Grade fail by me, way to read, let me try again

balmainforever

As mentioned in not a fan of drafting QBs in round 1, although I will say Mahomes is far more bullet proof than Lamar Jackson is so I can't shitcan the pick too much.

The Higbee pick is pure genius

The DL picks are excellent

The running backs are where I start to worry somewhat, despite Ekeler having a fantastic year last season , call me unconvinced, he's still a pip squeak. But maybe hes CMac II. DJ has a great landing spot but with his injury history and Duke Johnson still on the Texans list you have to wonder f he will hold up and if he will get as many pass catching opportunities as he once did.

Still very solid roster overall, I too agree with leaving WRs til one of my last offensive position taken. Ridiculous depth at the position.

Grade: A-

Last edited:
FootyPunk

Aaron Jones has been a name all the fantasy experts are telling people to avoid this year, scored far too many TDs last year for him to realistically back that up again this year, add to that the drafting of AJ Dillion and they are making some sense. Personally tho, I think they are overlooking the fact it's Jones last year of his rookie deal, I expect the Packers to ride him into the turf before throwing him to the curb like the RB trash he is come season end.

What does all this mean? He'll score fine, but not quite as well as last year.

The Nuk and Kupp picks provide a high floor and are good.

The Warner pick is great , the Hunter pick is great. The Tracy Walker pick...hmmmm....general rule of thumb for me is don't draft free safeties to be your DB1. Some weeks they'll do * all.

Another very solid draft tho

Grade: A-

Last edited:
Chism

I so wanted to troll you with a nasty grade but you haven't given me much to work with unfortunately. :(

Kenyan Drake is the only question I have, haven't seen him hold up for a full season as a lead running back as of yet. Got injured when Miami tried him as one.

But if thats all the nitpicking I can do you've drafted pretty bloody well.

Grade: A :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back