List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st & 4th 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Engimal v3

Premium Gold
Sep 21, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How exciting. So we're betting on Melbourne not finishing any higher than 11th, right? Or is there some priority pick that I'm forgetting?

Event Horizon

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 24, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Victory
We clearly don't rate anyone around the pick 8 mark. If that's the case, it's not a bad trade, as we still get a first rounder out of it, which is likely to be no worse than pick 8 anyway, as I can't see Melbourne going from 17th to finals. Plust we get a pick in the 20s, and a third rounder on top, which is reasonable value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wild Bill

Brownlow Medallist
May 28, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks
time for a rain dance for Dees to be even shitter than this year. I feel this is a possibility without any strong KPPs.
They have no forward line. They have a third string forward who they are trying to make into a number 1 forward.

Asking McDonald to be the number 1 forward would be like us asking Mason Wood to do it.

DesertRoo

Premiership Player
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Best part they just sold their best defender to the hawks.. they’re putrid at moving the ball into the forward 50. easy money in the bank.

PrinceCharles

Club Legend
Oct 18, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Really interesting move, can't see you possibly losing points wise. But you also miss out on a year of development for a draftee, pending you not making any other moves of course.

Top Bottom