List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st & 4th 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Remove this Banner Ad

giantroo

Bleeding Blue and White
Sep 23, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Chicago Bulls
Thanks for that Giantroo......further to that,.....does that mean they go down a pick or two....apologies I've taken no notice of the points system....
Yes.

Each pick has a points value. Pick 1 (3000), etc . For Pick 1 you must have the full allocation of points (3000) to keep the pick even though you may have enough to cover pick 2 (2,517).

From there, you just minus the point deficit (265) and you get the table I've posted.

1599480515067.png
1599480663454.png

Last edited by a moderator:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
2019 Pick 8 for 2020 Pick 9-12, Pick 24 and Perez.

Would do it again, even though Dees did do a good job adding value by trading down.
Me neither. Pickett is going to want to be some player.

It's all about timing though, and the Dees thought it was time to pull the trigger. It's their choice. Good luck to them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The acurate one

Club Legend
Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Come on.....Wake up and accept the NMFC f’ed up big time.

Imagine Sarong in our midfield....

We have traded a potential Rising Star winner for a first round pick (10 or something) (disadvantaged because there is no TAC football this year). pick 25 and Flynn Perez (shown very little in his first 2 games).

Are you serious....? We got reamed in that deal.
Johnny- you win, you've ran a line through a two game footballer coming back from a knee injury. Impressive stuff. How'd we miss on Nat Fyfe, Kelly WCE, Goodes? It doesn't work that way.

If we get pick ten for eight and receive Perez and whatever else came our way, we aint lost. Also tad harsh mentioning convid, who'd have known. I think we'll do well with u first three picks.

tazaa

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool
St Kilda choked against West Coast and can definitely choke again next week against GWS.
Melbourne can choke against * considering they need a big win.
And Freo played Cazaly very well last week and it will take a workmanlike performance to win up there which the Dogs dont like. Freo can most definitely upset.

I think we just take it as it comes but ideally a Saints win will help ease the anxiety of anything worse than pick 9.

Top Bottom