List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st & 4th 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

giantroo

Bleeding Blue and White
Sep 23, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Chicago Bulls
You guys/girls really should delete this thread so that you don't look as silly as you could come end 2020. No need for apologies, we feel for our less talented cousins. Cheers.
It's ok, just put the OP on ignore and you won't see the thread again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DesertRoo

Premiership Player
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You guys/girls really should delete this thread so that you don't look as silly as you could come end 2020. No need for apologies, we feel for our less talented cousins. Cheers.
How many finals series have you guys played in the last decade?
who’s your key forwards?
nah it’s going to be entertaining riding you to the bottom of the ladder. Fingers crossed we can inflict It last game of the season.

Cobwebs

Team Captain
Oct 21, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
How many finals series have you guys played in the last decade?
who’s your key forwards?
nah it’s going to be entertaining riding you to the bottom of the ladder. Fingers crossed we can inflict It last game of the season.
last decade?
Key Forwards?
Be above you guys, guaranteed.
You need to expand your mind, that is why you are just making up the numbers each year. All the best for the season.

DesertRoo

Premiership Player
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
last decade?
Key Forwards?
Be above you guys, guaranteed.
You need to expand your mind, that is why you are just making up the numbers each year. All the best for the season.
Please do tell me McDonald is going forward again, supported by that dud Weidemann..
stop being delusional, you guys are going no where, bottom four finish again.

Cobwebs

Team Captain
Oct 21, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Please do tell me McDonald is going forward again, supported by that dud Weidemann..
stop being delusional, you guys are going no where, bottom four finish again.
Tell you anything you want, but the reality is this death riding thread will put you guys below us by a big margin. You know I'm right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DesertRoo

Premiership Player
Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Tell you anything you want, but the reality is this death riding thread will put you guys below us by a big margin. You know I'm right.
Huh, I’m not sure you know how this works. we’ve still got next years first, it doesn’t matter where we finish.
we cheer you on to lose every game.

Cobwebs

Team Captain
Oct 21, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Huh, I’m not sure you know how this works. we’ve still got next years first,
we cheer you on to lose every game.
Cheering, okay will you attend the game or yell at the radio/Tv. Cannot see the las two having any impact myself, but each to his own. Anyway just called in to see how sleepy hollow was going, couple awake which looks good for your supporter group. All the best 2020. Cheers.

Sillygit

Team Captain
Mar 6, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Cheering, okay will you attend the game or yell at the radio/Tv. Cannot see the las two having any impact myself, but each to his own. Anyway just called in to see how sleepy hollow was going, couple awake which looks good for your supporter group. All the best 2020. Cheers.
reckon if we just keep replying he'll keep wishing us all the best?

Boomer29er

The Joker
Dec 18, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wizards, Tottenham, 49ers
I’m sorry but if this is the best GoDees has to offer, I’m disappointed. Tell them to send somebody over who actually knows how to banter with opposition.

Cobwebs

Team Captain
Oct 21, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
I’m sorry but if this is the best GoDees has to offer, I’m disappointed. Tell them to send somebody over who actually knows how to banter with opposition.
On an apprenticeship.They said find some club the was like Thomas the Tank engine, but falls short at the top of the hill.

Top Bottom