List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for that Giantroo......further to that,.....does that mean they go down a pick or two....apologies I've taken no notice of the points system....
Yes.

Each pick has a points value. Pick 1 (3000), etc . For Pick 1 you must have the full allocation of points (3000) to keep the pick even though you may have enough to cover pick 2 (2,517).

From there, you just minus the point deficit (265) and you get the table I've posted.

1599480515067.png 1599480663454.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Watch tonight's game?

That Perez kid goes alright. Exactly what we need off half back. Who knows, he may even end up better than Serong.😉

The only downside I can see is I cannot tell if he's a left or right footer as he's equally adept at both. So a bit confusing for mine, a tad picky i know.

The only downside I can see is I cannot tell if he's a left or right footer as he's equally adept at both. So a bit confusing for mine, a tad picky i know.

I think Elijah Hollands has the same affliction. Be nice to have a couple in the side.

I know, I reckon 4 of his 1st 5 kicks were in the left.

I think you’re right , hope he evens that out ovethe course of his career

I think Elijah Hollands has the same affliction. Be nice to have a couple in the side.
* I hope we land him. We will be on our way. Just think the Crows will call his name 🤦‍♂️

Hollands or McDonald for me with our first pick...
I reckon those two + JUH will end up a clear top 3. I'm very nervous about the Crouch situation though... if they get pick 2 they will 100% take both, at which point we should probably look at trading down with someone who needs a Thilthorpe or DGB, who are probably the next two on talent but really don't suit our list at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saints, GWS?

Depends if your an all-in type or not.

fu** it, let's back a GWS 'close' win and dogs to bring it home.

That's scenario is potentially worth two spots in the top 10 taking into account a GWS compo.

Gws win, Essendon win gets us pick 8 after you take into account freos deficit

All comes down to dogs now.

Best case pick 9 (edit) which turns into 11 or 12 with compo's and nominations. Dogs, Sydney, and maybe GWS F.A.

That looks pretty average when you compare it to pick 8 as a stand alone swap.

We know it wasn't, perez pick now no longer a free hit. It came at a 5 pick downgrade or greater.

Still, Rawlings had to do something to buy more draft darts.

Dees got lucky against blues and saints, but probably unlucky elsewhere...

Ah well, it added interest to an otherwise slow 2020.

Last edited:
All comes down to dogs now.

Best case pick 10 which turns into 12 or 13 with compo's and nominations. Dogs, Sydney, and maybe GWS F.A.

That looks pretty average when you compare it to pick 8 as a stand alone swap.

We know it wasn't, perez pick now no longer a free hit. It came at a 5 pick downgrade or greater.

Still, Rawlings had to do something to buy more draft darts.

Dees got lucky against blues and saints, but probably unlucky elsewhere...

Ah well, it added interest to an otherwise slow 2020.

Best case will be 9 if Dees finish 9th and Freo finish 12th or higher.

Don't think the ceiling was there regardless.

You might be right there. If you recall, Petracca was all the rage pre-draft, but he interviewed very poorly at the Saints, who held pick 1. They thought he was incredibly immature and would take years to develop into a player, so they were right in that sense. On the other hand, McCartin presented really well and had come off a good year, so they took the punt that he would keep improving.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back