List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for that Giantroo......further to that,.....does that mean they go down a pick or two....apologies I've taken no notice of the points system....
Yes.

Each pick has a points value. Pick 1 (3000), etc . For Pick 1 you must have the full allocation of points (3000) to keep the pick even though you may have enough to cover pick 2 (2,517).

From there, you just minus the point deficit (265) and you get the table I've posted.

1599480515067.png 1599480663454.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Biff’s a funny guy.
I feel like doing this.

images

Guess we can’t expect any good retorts from anyone supporting The tankers.

No heart on or off field
They are confident through their knowledge that as the home team of the state's capital city they are forever safe from administrative cruelty. Never mind that most of them aren't old enough to be the sperm within their fathers who actually saw a flag.

Their success is going to ride on a handful of keys players for them.

McDonald is there most important player and if he doesn’t fire I don’t see where they’re going to get their goals from. He had a purple patch in 2018, but was very disappointing last year and then got injured.

The midfield form of Viney, Brayshaw, Petracca has stagnated. These 3 along with Oliver are the key to their future success. All 3 were very poor last year.

If McDonald, Gawn or May (with Frost now gone) were to be out for an extended period, I can’t see them making the 8. Good clubs can generally cover key injuries, but I can’t see how they would fill the hole if one of them were out. Unless 1-2 step up in the midfield you could throw Oliver into that basket too.

I personally think everything has to go right for Melbourne this year to get in the 5th to 8th bracket. A lot of their high end picks have stagnated and the depth of the list is a worry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few in management and a few in rehab.

Jacobs is the only one of our best 22 that is doubtful to start the season.
We got a few in management, some more in rehab and then some in doubt of making it at all. Gunna be a close game maybe. :)

May not an issue, back in full training within days. He is flying.
You guys got a team together yet?

I thought he was more your bog standard pisshead than into the gear?

Yeah I see what you mean. ;) .

Two years old mate, and since then been a model citizen.

Look, let's be honest here.

You're probably a decent enough bloke and my best mate who passed away in his mid 20s was a Dees supporter so I have a soft spot for the Dees, so I'll go easy.

The reality is that your club is a hopeless laughing stock that has not added an value to the competition since before decimal currency was introduced.

You lost literally the last game you played ... to us.

You only recently broke a losing streak to us that was the longest in the competition.

You've had millions of high picks that have amounted to nothing - those who didn't piss of on you.

You're league-wide shorthand for shitful rabble.

If I barracked for Melbourne, I would not be sticking my head above the parapet like you are until there was some faint inkling that the Dees might have that odd once a decade year when they aren't hysterically shithouse.

Go and do something useful like pick up icy pole sticks in the big yard.

Come back once the season has started, and if Melbourne are a sniff of anything other than handing us a top 5 pick.

Melbourne fans becoming a bit like St Kilda fans. Decades of sh1tness have really taken a toll.

Psychologically damaged.

Lock someone in a cellar for decades and they'll come out pretty gnarly.

Two years old mate, and since then been a model citizen.

Look, let's be honest here.

You're probably a decent enough bloke and my best mate who passed away in his mid 20s was a Dees supporter so I have a soft spot for the Dees, so I'll go easy.

The reality is that your club is a hopeless laughing stock that has not added an value to the competition since before decimal currency was introduced.

You lost literally the last game you played ... to us.

You only recently broke a losing streak to us that was the longest in the competition.

You've had millions of high picks that have amounted to nothing - those who didn't piss of on you.

You're league-wide shorthand for shitful rabble.

If I barracked for Melbourne, I would not be sticking my head above the parapet like you are until there was some faint inkling that the Dees might have that odd once a decade year when they aren't hysterically shithouse.

Go and do something useful like pick up icy pole sticks in the big yard.

Come back once the season has started, and if Melbourne are a sniff of anything other than handing us a top 5 pick.

There's going easy and there's being a pussy. Don't leave anything on the field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back