List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st & 4th 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

the Ziebull

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Honestly cannot wait to watch the dees implode again

Gawn injured already
They take an injured bennell as an spp

things already crumbling

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
The Unicornia Reactants
The Dees might take the view that it can be managed.

However, if it is correct that it's a grade 2, then it is a minor tear, and the Dees camp will have their hearts in their mouths throughout the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biffinator

Premiership Player
Dec 8, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Exers
Norfites, I call for calm. Geez, you guys must be hanging out for all those blockbuster games at Etihad with 200 people in attendance. Tasmania aint much better. Still, you have my moral support and I am looking forward to seeing how this thread turns out in the Death-Ride. Go Dees, and pass the cheese-platter, thou unholy Norfite!

LuvtheKangas

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 11, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Norfites, I call for calm. Geez, you guys must be hanging out for all those blockbuster games at Etihad with 200 people in attendance. Tasmania aint much better. Still, you have my moral support and I am looking forward to seeing how this thread turns out in the Death-Ride. Go Dees, and pass the cheese-platter, thou unholy Norfite!
Are there still people here who think this tosser is funny?

FMD, what a w@nker.

DrZaius

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
norf
Boo. Bring back Sonny Bonds.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
I turn 49 this year. I reckon I’ve met 4 people in my whole time on this earth that follow Melbourne. Possibly 2 of them would be keen enough to be a member.

They’ve always been the team that I’d least want to barrack for. I’d rather barrack for Essendon to be honest.

Aug 10, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You. Are. Not. A. Big. Club.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hojuman

첫 번째 남자 대 남자
May 20, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Let that sink in............

giantroo

Bleeding Blue and White
Sep 23, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Chicago Bulls

Sonny Bonds

Team Captain
Jul 21, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Can I add my input..............................................................................................oh wait, I'm not allowed :rolleyes:

Top Bottom