List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st & 4th 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Shermanator

Didn't get Luke Jackson NMFC :(
Mar 23, 2001
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
Lore on the D&T board has set up a great thread which auto calculates all the death riding picks and marks it against the 2019 points position

View attachment 822131
So we can hopefully get a kick out of death riding GoDees and the *scum, whilst simultaneously put a pineapple up the Poo & Wees by winning the flag?..

Make it happen Euge!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Passmore

Norm Smith Medallist
May 22, 2001
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Oh Passmore jumped the shark there. :oops:
Melbourne are just a steaming pile of nothing. They don't generate love or hate. They're sterile.

I'm not saying I want to barrack for *. But they do generate some passion in me, albeit hatred. Melbourne nothing. They may as well not exist.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

The Anvil

Debutant
Oct 5, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Melbourne are just a steaming pile of nothing. They don't generate love or hate. They're sterile.

I'm not saying I want to barrack for *. But they do generate some passion in me, albeit hatred. Melbourne nothing. They may as well not exist.

I can understand the sentiment, most Dees supporters I know, they generally don't go to games unless a mate from the MCC gives them a pass and it's more of an opportunity to showcase their status in life and have a drink with friend.

Still, no self respecting Roos supporter should display anything other than disgust for the *.

Last edited:

Firestarter

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Their trophy cabinet pretty much doesn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top Bottom