List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for that Giantroo......further to that,.....does that mean they go down a pick or two....apologies I've taken no notice of the points system....
Yes.

Each pick has a points value. Pick 1 (3000), etc . For Pick 1 you must have the full allocation of points (3000) to keep the pick even though you may have enough to cover pick 2 (2,517).

From there, you just minus the point deficit (265) and you get the table I've posted.

1599480515067.png 1599480663454.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My Brothers in Norf - Dees by 98 points today over the West Drug Eagles. Take that to the bank - or the soup kitchen at Arden Street if need be.
Quality tipping floginator!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

They should never have been told that the Afl was suspending the season until after this game. West Coast eased up and Melbourne got lucky not to finish up in the bottom 2 spots.... :mad:

They should never have been told that the Afl was suspending the season until after this game. West Coast eased up and Melbourne got lucky not to finish up in the bottom 2 spots.... :mad:

Still pick 3 :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think there was much from the Dees today to suggest they've made any great strides forward on last year.
Didn’t you notice Kassiah (the Messiah) Pickett?... Geraldo Healy did his absolute best to let the whole world know he’s the second coming... oh hold on that was Geraldo’s undies talking..

It guarantees the Suns pick 1, so that would be likely.

The scary thing is the Dogs get pick 2.

View attachment 845255

It gets worse because the Dogs have academy access to a likely top 2 prospect so they would get 2 out of the 3 best players unless Gold Coast forces them to use the second pick on the academy kid.

But if there is no season, surely the draft will be based on 2019. The only other option is to do some sort of lottery.

Quality tipping floginator!!

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

He only posted it for the mandatory soup kitchen joke.

602.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back