List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for that Giantroo......further to that,.....does that mean they go down a pick or two....apologies I've taken no notice of the points system....
Yes.

Each pick has a points value. Pick 1 (3000), etc . For Pick 1 you must have the full allocation of points (3000) to keep the pick even though you may have enough to cover pick 2 (2,517).

From there, you just minus the point deficit (265) and you get the table I've posted.

1599480515067.png 1599480663454.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If it was any year we could bottom out, it's this one.

Yes, the draft might not be a belter, it's also harder to pick players this year obviously.

However we aren't going to get harpooned by the media every week for sub 20k crowds and there won't be relocation propaganda when we have a bottom 4 year.

Financial we would be no better or worse off this year than if we finished top 4.
you might enjoy this one..
The sessions are being coached by North Melbourne AFL pro scout and AFLW coach Darren Crocker – the father of Connors Sports client and Roos youngster Joel.

Unfortunately I reckon the Dockers will get up. Adelaide are bereft of any spirit or heart whatsoever. Collective Mind has actually ruined them as a club

the Dockers getting up is a good thing.

we don’t want theDockers finishing last, as Melbourne and us wont finish 17th.

ideally we want them just a bit shitter than Melbourne or us.

moving up a pick would be bloody huge at that end of the draft.

the Dockers getting up is a good thing.

we don’t want theDockers finishing last, as Melbourne and us wont finish 17th.

ideally we want them just a bit shitter than Melbourne or us.

moving up a pick would be bloody huge at that end of the draft.

So we want them to win but not too much?

So we want them to win but not too much?

I think ideally we want Freo to finish about 16th, that would put us right in line for Melbourne or us to finish directly after them.

I’ll put it out there right now, we won’t finish near the bottom four.

But Melbourne will, they’re disgusting.
Richmond look pretty crap as well.

If Melbourne can’t string some wins together they will drop the bundle and be in for a long year.

Melbourne’s the type of team that plays on confidence. Once it’s shot they usually fold like a deck of cards.

Richmond look pretty crap as well.

If Melbourne can’t string some wins together they will drop the bundle and be in for a long year.

Melbourne’s the type of team that plays on confidence. Once it’s shot they usually fold like a deck of cards.
Shame they pinched that game against Blues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back