List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for that Giantroo......further to that,.....does that mean they go down a pick or two....apologies I've taken no notice of the points system....
Yes.

Each pick has a points value. Pick 1 (3000), etc . For Pick 1 you must have the full allocation of points (3000) to keep the pick even though you may have enough to cover pick 2 (2,517).

From there, you just minus the point deficit (265) and you get the table I've posted.

1599480515067.png 1599480663454.png

Last edited by a moderator:

As far as our draft hand goes, would prefer ess win over suns. Keeps * in it for their eventual catch up game and thickens the wall to top 8.

We also have Essendon's second round pick though.

It would be nice if that was inside the top 30.

Good result.

Melb vs Collingwood is huge.

If the Dee's knock them off, they will have plenty of momentum and you'd almost back them to make the finals.

If they lose they could quite conceivably be back down to 12th with 6 games to go.

Huge fortnight with the Dogs the week after.

Lose both and we are in for a real show.

Good result.

Melb vs Collingwood is huge.

If the Dee's knock them off, they will have plenty of momentum and you'd almost back them to make the finals.

If they lose they could quite conceivably be back down to 12th with 6 games to go.

Huge fortnight with the Dogs the week after.

Lose both and we are in for a real show.

Best result is Pies then Dogs beat them in the next 2 rounds.

Dogs have Adelaide next, so that's a win. That'll give the Dogs a 2 game buffer from the Dees in 9th spot. Need Freo to keep winning to stay the a spot or 2 from the Dees so their deficit kicks in.

Best result is Pies then Dogs beat them in the next 2 rounds.

Dogs have Adelaide next, so that's a win. That'll give the Dogs a 2 game buffer from the Dees in 9th spot. Need Freo to keep winning to stay the a spot or 2 from the Dees so their deficit kicks in.
However any Adelaide wins from here on out are good for us if they happen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who would we rather win GWS or Sydney?

I’m thinking GWS...

Nah,

I think having a pick ahead of Sydney might be very valuable at trade/draft time.

You are probably right.

But if GWS did win it helps block Melbourne out the 8.

I don't think GWS are the ones.

Collingwood and the Dogs have to beat them, or we are in trouble regardless, they are all around a similar area on the ladder and are 8 point games themselves.

A GWS win against Sydney is meaningless in comparison to those.

A Sydney win however gives us plenty of leverage if they were to just finish ontop of us.

I don't think GWS are the ones.

Collingwood and the Dogs have to beat them, or we are in trouble regardless, they are all around a similar area on the ladder and are 8 point games themselves.

A GWS win against Sydney is meaningless in comparison to those.

A Sydney win however gives us plenty of leverage if they were to just finish ontop of us.

Yeah, have been thinking about this.

Say we have pick 2, they have 3. Do we swap picks with them and they throw extras in so we don't bid on their academy player?

Yeah, have been thinking about this.

Say we have pick 2, they have 3. Do we swap picks with them and they throw extras in so we don't bid on their academy player?
I believe this is technically draft tampering but yes this would be the idea

Remove this Banner Ad

Back