List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for that Giantroo......further to that,.....does that mean they go down a pick or two....apologies I've taken no notice of the points system....
Yes.

Each pick has a points value. Pick 1 (3000), etc . For Pick 1 you must have the full allocation of points (3000) to keep the pick even though you may have enough to cover pick 2 (2,517).

From there, you just minus the point deficit (265) and you get the table I've posted.

1599480515067.png 1599480663454.png

Last edited by a moderator:
And so Adam Tomlinson and Ed Langdon will lead you back to the promised land?

I think you have a very decent list, certainly a finals list.

Your issue is "Don't forget the good gear" Goodwin.

He's shown all career he doesn't want to do the hard yards required for success.

I don’t think he’s a good coach either but hopefully we have surrounded him with gun assistants because unfortunately I think unless we are bottom 6 again he won’t get the sack (That 3 year extension start of 2019 was insanity - two years was more than enough). No doubt we overrated our own list but I don’t think we are a bottom 4 side either.

I don’t think he’s a good coach either but hopefully we have surrounded him with gun assistants because unfortunately I think unless we are bottom 6 again he won’t get the sack (That 3 year extension start of 2019 was insanity - two years was more than enough). No doubt we overrated our own list but I don’t think we are a bottom 4 side either.
which 4 teams are you better than?

Godees spent years trying to s**t on us because their future was so bright.

They sold their soul for draft picks.
They got themselves into debt out of debt and then into debt so quickly the AFL appointed an administrator into their structure.
The AFL subsidized them getting in a coach to turn things around on field.
The level of incompetence within that club amaze me.

And they have no home. None. I mean we might have been slapped about because of the traveling kangaroos stuff. But we have Arden Street. Even ramshackle and beaten down we had Arden Street. WTF is a Gosh's Paddock? It nothing. These f***s train in a park and masquerade as an AFL side.

Bunch of fraudulent toff wannabe w***ers.
Top post OF. And got done for tanking (without the words tanking being used).

What shits me is the fine they got, effectively got repaid when the AFL bailed them out.

Oh I had us top 4, no qualms that I got it wrong :D . Honestly we could finish anywhere from 3rd to 17th as I don’t think many teams will massively improve next year, but I’m a pessimist at heart.

Pretty much agree (although i would prune that to 6th-14th).

It all depends on how your outside leg speed/game plan tweaks progress.

The first couple of rounds of the fixture hasn't done you any favors regarding getting the confidence off to a flying start.

Crucial players & injuries will have a major say as it does with about 15 other clubs.

You've been doing that nicely for decades. Keep it up!
Any moment now the pressure of secrecy will become too much, and then any crazy s**t could happen. OMac 10 goals as a full forward, Spargo as AA ruck carves up Goldstein, players hit targets etc. It’s going to be full crazy. Richmond are already fearing us. Interstate teams are considering forming a breakaway league before it’s too late.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any moment now the pressure of secrecy will become too much, and then any crazy s**t could happen. OMac 10 goals as a full forward, Spargo as AA ruck carves up Goldstein, players hit targets etc. It’s going to be full crazy. Richmond are already fearing us. Interstate teams are considering forming a breakaway league before it’s too late.
"...and then I woke up."

You know all about alt accounts don't you Tef.

Never really had any ongoing alt accounts mate. Had plenty of banned ones, and then a new one.

I have never hid behind an alt account in order to convey a fake consensus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back