List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Thanks for that Giantroo......further to that,.....does that mean they go down a pick or two....apologies I've taken no notice of the points system....
Yes.

Each pick has a points value. Pick 1 (3000), etc . For Pick 1 you must have the full allocation of points (3000) to keep the pick even though you may have enough to cover pick 2 (2,517).

From there, you just minus the point deficit (265) and you get the table I've posted.

1599480515067.png
1599480663454.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, its no INSEAD summer school like his shooting up hexarelin buddy Hirdy did, but it should make him a bit worse.

BTW - if Melbourne finishing anywhere apart from bottom four, its because they are on drugs again.

It is a scandal how only Essendon got targeted back in the day imo.

Wasn't sure if North play any Blockbuster games?

While we're on this, I hope you're not deluding yourself that Queen's Birthday is a blockbuster.

Shittest "name" game of the year by some distance.

Even that bullshit St Kilda and Hawthorn play to suck up to the cops has more relevance.

Orange Peanut

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 6, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I mean, its no INSEAD summer school like his shooting up hexarelin buddy Hirdy did, but it should make him a bit worse.

BTW - if Melbourne finishing anywhere apart from bottom four, its because they are on drugs again.

It is a scandal how only Essendon got targeted back in the day imo.
Pure luck in the timing from my understanding.

Sonny Bonds

Cancelled
Jul 21, 2019
Lytton
AFL Club
Melbourne
While we're on this, I hope you're not deluding yourself that Queen's Birthday is a blockbuster.

Shittest "name" game of the year by some distance.

Even that bullshit St Kilda and Hawthorn play to suck up to the cops has more relevance.
Ballarat Bonanza?

Tasmanian Title wave?

Ballarat Bonanza?

Tasmanian Title wave?

Is it Darwin or Alice Springs you sell them to?

Or both?

Do you ever get just SO ANGRY that the Dees were the biggest and most successful club in the game for half their existence, but that you have to put up with this s**t?

Nobody would blame you for being angry.

Sonny Bonds

Cancelled
Jul 21, 2019
Lytton
AFL Club
Melbourne
Is it Darwin or Alice Springs you sell them to?

Or both?

Do you ever get just SO ANGRY that the Dees were the biggest and most successful club in the game for half their existence, but that you have to put up with this s**t?

Nobody would blame you for being angry.
I don't get angry. I just put up with their s**t:cool:

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We just lost

HARLEY Bennell is another step closer to resuming his injury-plagued AFL career with Melbourne after accepting an offer to train with the Demons during the pre-season. He can then be selected in the supplementary selection period ahead of the 2020 season. "Both the club and Harley are fully aware of the hurdles that are in front of him to return to playing AFL, but we are committed to working together over the pre-season, and potentially beyond."

TruRoos7

Premiership Player
Oct 4, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Eh, we lost when the AFL (Always Find a Loophole) did the FIXture and gave us the 8th hardest and them the 16th hardest draw..

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
We just lost

HARLEY Bennell is another step closer to resuming his injury-plagued AFL career with Melbourne after accepting an offer to train with the Demons during the pre-season. He can then be selected in the supplementary selection period ahead of the 2020 season. "Both the club and Harley are fully aware of the hurdles that are in front of him to return to playing AFL, but we are committed to working together over the pre-season, and potentially beyond."
Pull yourself together mate.

Even if Bennell was Ablett and Carry reincarnated he couldn't save the Demons.

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
We just lost

Lost? LOL.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Back