List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Thanks for that Giantroo......further to that,.....does that mean they go down a pick or two....apologies I've taken no notice of the points system....
Yes.

Each pick has a points value. Pick 1 (3000), etc . For Pick 1 you must have the full allocation of points (3000) to keep the pick even though you may have enough to cover pick 2 (2,517).

From there, you just minus the point deficit (265) and you get the table I've posted.

1599480515067.png
1599480663454.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 21, 2011
Basement of the J. Edgar Hoover Building
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester City, Melbourne Victory
They've got some solid core players now who I rate, but their outside brigade are still too inexperienced and aren't the most dynamic in breaking lines.

Oliver and Gawn are guns, McDonald, Brayshaw, Lever are very good when fit, and May will finally settle this year. Mate reckons Petracca is finally fit, so may see something from him.

Their problem is players 5 to 16 in the squad on game day regularly have shockers. Consistency is a quarter to quarter prospect and a lot of it is above the shoulders.

Have no doubt a decade of despair is a lot of weight to carry around with you, alongside the expectation of the 2018 wave.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
They've got some solid core players now who I rate, but their outside brigade are still too inexperienced and aren't the most dynamic in breaking lines.

Oliver and Gawn are guns, McDonald, Brayshaw, Lever are very good when fit, and May will finally settle this year. Mate reckons Petracca is finally fit, so may see something from him.

Their problem is players 5 to 16 in the squad on game day regularly have shockers. Consistency is a quarter to quarter prospect and a lot of it is above the shoulders.

Have no doubt a decade of despair is a lot of weight to carry around with you, alongside the expectation of the 2018 wave.
They’ve got the same issue we had a few years ago.. the slow meat grinder, all the mids above are fantastic in and under, they almost need to trade one or two out for balance. The 666 rule killed them.
Plus they’ve got real issues with key forwards. So if no one marks it it comes out at a rate of knots.
They’ll get there, just not next year. They’ll need to look at rebalancing their list first and foremost.

Fish Sticks

All Australian
Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Never want to see a player do a knee, especially someone of Max’s quality - great player to watch & good personality.
However, him going down for an extended period would certainly hurt GoDees chances of competing for top 8 this year & give us a nice return on our pick swap.
So yeah, I’m hoping he is bloody sore for a month or 3... soz not soz!!

dollarscost

Debutant
Oct 10, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne

I hope Gawn is ok just as any decent person should, but Tommy boy is a clown of the highest order that throws darts blindfolded and has been proven to be a Grade A BS-er in the past. Won't be trusting anything about this injury til it gets reported by the Demons. Fingers crossed, for Max's sake and footy's sake.

I hope Gawn is ok just as any decent person should, but Tommy boy is a clown of the highest order that throws darts blindfolded and has been proven to be a Grade A BS-er in the past. Won't be trusting anything about this injury til it gets reported by the Demons. Fingers crossed, for Max's sake and footy's sake.

Although I don't entirely dismiss the possibility, my gut feel is that Tommy doesn't actually make up any of the stuff he reports.

It's just that he's mega-stupid and mega-gullible, so he is always happy to run with any whisper he receives in his desperate quest for being taken seriously as a news breaker.

dollarscost

Debutant
Oct 10, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Although I don't entirely dismiss the possibility, my gut feel is that Tommy doesn't actually make up any of the stuff he reports.

It's just that he's mega-stupid and mega-gullible, so he is always happy to run with any whisper he receives in his desperate quest for being taken seriously as a news breaker.

You might be right. Either way, he's far from the most reliable man in the business.

Wait.... What?

Are you serious?

There's been posts on a forum site ahead of mine?

I thought I was posting to myself these last few days.

You're not even funny, not even remotely. Go away.

Back