List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Thanks for that Giantroo......further to that,.....does that mean they go down a pick or two....apologies I've taken no notice of the points system....
Yes.

Each pick has a points value. Pick 1 (3000), etc . For Pick 1 you must have the full allocation of points (3000) to keep the pick even though you may have enough to cover pick 2 (2,517).

From there, you just minus the point deficit (265) and you get the table I've posted.

1599480515067.png
1599480663454.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers

Passmore

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2001
The Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norf
Oh Passmore jumped the shark there. :oops:
Melbourne are just a steaming pile of nothing. They don't generate love or hate. They're sterile.

I'm not saying I want to barrack for *. But they do generate some passion in me, albeit hatred. Melbourne nothing. They may as well not exist.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Melbourne are just a steaming pile of nothing. They don't generate love or hate. They're sterile.

I'm not saying I want to barrack for *. But they do generate some passion in me, albeit hatred. Melbourne nothing. They may as well not exist.

The Anvil

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2004
AFL Club
North Melbourne

I can understand the sentiment, most Dees supporters I know, they generally don't go to games unless a mate from the MCC gives them a pass and it's more of an opportunity to showcase their status in life and have a drink with friend.

Still, no self respecting Roos supporter should display anything other than disgust for the *.

Last edited:
Feb 19, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Their trophy cabinet pretty much doesn't.

Back