List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for that Giantroo......further to that,.....does that mean they go down a pick or two....apologies I've taken no notice of the points system....
Yes.

Each pick has a points value. Pick 1 (3000), etc . For Pick 1 you must have the full allocation of points (3000) to keep the pick even though you may have enough to cover pick 2 (2,517).

From there, you just minus the point deficit (265) and you get the table I've posted.

1599480515067.png 1599480663454.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Serong looks good. I wonder who North would have taken last year?

No one. We obviously rated the top dozen this year a lot better.

Time will tell.

2019 Pick 8 for 2020 Pick 9-12, Pick 24 and Perez.

Would do it again, even though Dees did do a good job adding value by trading down.

Me neither. Pickett is going to want to be some player.

It's all about timing though, and the Dees thought it was time to pull the trigger. It's their choice. Good luck to them.

Come on.....Wake up and accept the NMFC f’ed up big time.

Imagine Sarong in our midfield....

We have traded a potential Rising Star winner for a first round pick (10 or something) (disadvantaged because there is no TAC football this year). pick 25 and Flynn Perez (shown very little in his first 2 games).

Are you serious....? We got reamed in that deal.

Johnny- you win, you've ran a line through a two game footballer coming back from a knee injury. Impressive stuff. How'd we miss on Nat Fyfe, Kelly WCE, Goodes? It doesn't work that way.

If we get pick ten for eight and receive Perez and whatever else came our way, we aint lost. Also tad harsh mentioning convid, who'd have known. I think we'll do well with u first three picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

St Kilda choked against West Coast and can definitely choke again next week against GWS.
Melbourne can choke against * considering they need a big win.
And Freo played Cazaly very well last week and it will take a workmanlike performance to win up there which the Dogs dont like. Freo can most definitely upset.

I think we just take it as it comes but ideally a Saints win will help ease the anxiety of anything worse than pick 9.

Serong looks good. I wonder who North would have taken last year?

The rumour was we liked Flanders so not sure we would have had Serong in sight (who we did know would be there but clearly passed on).

Johnny- you win, you've ran a line through a two game footballer coming back from a knee injury. Impressive stuff. How'd we miss on Nat Fyfe, Kelly WCE, Goodes? It doesn't work that way.

If we get pick ten for eight and receive Perez and whatever else came our way, we aint lost. Also tad harsh mentioning convid, who'd have known. I think we'll do well with u first three picks.

The problem is, TAO, you are a simpleton.

I am not writing off Perez after 2 games.

Good luck to him.

But you are kidding yourself if you think he is a future gun, after what he has shown so far...

But Sarong on the other hand, has been impressive. damn impressive.

He has all the attributes we desperately need.

And we gave it up !!!

And do you know why you normally get a premium when you trade a current pick for a future pick ? Its because future picks carry risk, thats why we got Perez and the extras. Because we took the risk that comes with future trading.

So Co-vid came along and bit us on the arse.....we cant complain, because we accepted the risk.

Let me tell you a little secret....Sometimes the great fantastic NMFC get it wrong. I know you dont believe me, but just look at our current ladder position and the last 20 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back