List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Remove this Banner Ad

giantroo

Bleeding Blue and White
Sep 23, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Chicago Bulls
Thanks for that Giantroo......further to that,.....does that mean they go down a pick or two....apologies I've taken no notice of the points system....
Yes.

Each pick has a points value. Pick 1 (3000), etc . For Pick 1 you must have the full allocation of points (3000) to keep the pick even though you may have enough to cover pick 2 (2,517).

From there, you just minus the point deficit (265) and you get the table I've posted.

1599480515067.png
1599480663454.png

Last edited by a moderator:

the Ziebull

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 14, 2010
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Honestly cannot wait to watch the dees implode again

Gawn injured already
They take an injured bennell as an spp

things already crumbling

Snake_Baker

L'enfant terrible
Apr 24, 2013
inside your head
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
The Dees might take the view that it can be managed.

However, if it is correct that it's a grade 2, then it is a minor tear, and the Dees camp will have their hearts in their mouths throughout the season.

Biffinator

Premiership Player
Dec 8, 2007
Bunyip, Gippsland
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Exers
Norfites, I call for calm. Geez, you guys must be hanging out for all those blockbuster games at Etihad with 200 people in attendance. Tasmania aint much better. Still, you have my moral support and I am looking forward to seeing how this thread turns out in the Death-Ride. Go Dees, and pass the cheese-platter, thou unholy Norfite!

LuvtheKangas

Goodbye and thanks, Maj
Mar 11, 2006
17th
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Norfites, I call for calm. Geez, you guys must be hanging out for all those blockbuster games at Etihad with 200 people in attendance. Tasmania aint much better. Still, you have my moral support and I am looking forward to seeing how this thread turns out in the Death-Ride. Go Dees, and pass the cheese-platter, thou unholy Norfite!
Are there still people here who think this tosser is funny?

FMD, what a w@nker.

DrZaius

Club Legend
Mar 28, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
norf
Boo. Bring back Sonny Bonds.

Aug 10, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You. Are. Not. A. Big. Club.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hojuman

첫 번째 남자 대 남자
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Let that sink in............

Remove this Banner Ad