List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for that Giantroo......further to that,.....does that mean they go down a pick or two....apologies I've taken no notice of the points system....
Yes.

Each pick has a points value. Pick 1 (3000), etc . For Pick 1 you must have the full allocation of points (3000) to keep the pick even though you may have enough to cover pick 2 (2,517).

From there, you just minus the point deficit (265) and you get the table I've posted.

1599480515067.png 1599480663454.png

Last edited by a moderator:

I can't find it now but I remember reading something from Nate Silver about how NFL or NBA trades in which a team split their early draft pick for several later picks more often than not worked out better for the team who split their pick. Can't for the life of me find it but I wonder if that's factored into our strategy.

sure it wasn’t black jack, splitting and doubling down?!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello Northites. I am happy to join you for the Death-Ride, cheese-platter and all. The young Red Legs will deliver the goods, I am sure. Now, where are my old mates Meltdown Mario and Sweet Left Flog? Are they still in the land of the living on buried in a pauper's grave? How is the inflatable pool getting on down at Arden Street?

Happy to be the Voice of the Dees - your social and existential superiors - until the end of the GF 2020 in this thread.

And yes, Go Deeeeeeeeeeesssssss!

I like the cut of your jib fella. We northerners welcome and embrace good hearted banter.

I'm sure North will just trade back our 1st rounder for a Tyson/Gysberts like player?

You actually traded pick 2 for Tyson in the first place idiot, the pick that became Josh Kelly.

I understand most Melbourne fans haven't witnessed high level footy for the best part of 15 years, but don't inflict your ignorance on us here.

Sunshine, I am a bit like Keith Richards - un-killable. I am sorry that the Oil Drum Lane metaphor did not appeal to a luminary such as yourself. This much I promise you: in my dealings with you all over the course of the Death-Ride, I will constantly remind myself that most Norf supporters only ever had two grandparents. Mercy and grace will be forthcoming.

Still the definitive Melbourne w@nker, I see. No doubt, you'll again skulk away to your safe place when it gets too hot for you.

Still the definitive Melbourne w@nker, I see. No doubt, you'll again skulk away to your safe place when it gets too hot for you.

Climate change means his safe place is less and less available each year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back