List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for that Giantroo......further to that,.....does that mean they go down a pick or two....apologies I've taken no notice of the points system....
Yes.

Each pick has a points value. Pick 1 (3000), etc . For Pick 1 you must have the full allocation of points (3000) to keep the pick even though you may have enough to cover pick 2 (2,517).

From there, you just minus the point deficit (265) and you get the table I've posted.

1599480515067.png 1599480663454.png

Last edited by a moderator:

How exciting. So we're betting on Melbourne not finishing any higher than 11th, right? Or is there some priority pick that I'm forgetting?

We clearly don't rate anyone around the pick 8 mark. If that's the case, it's not a bad trade, as we still get a first rounder out of it, which is likely to be no worse than pick 8 anyway, as I can't see Melbourne going from 17th to finals. Plust we get a pick in the 20s, and a third rounder on top, which is reasonable value.

time for a rain dance for Dees to be even shitter than this year. I feel this is a possibility without any strong KPPs.
They have no forward line. They have a third string forward who they are trying to make into a number 1 forward.

Asking McDonald to be the number 1 forward would be like us asking Mason Wood to do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really interesting move, can't see you possibly losing points wise. But you also miss out on a year of development for a draftee, pending you not making any other moves of course.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back