List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Thanks for that Giantroo......further to that,.....does that mean they go down a pick or two....apologies I've taken no notice of the points system....
Yes.

Each pick has a points value. Pick 1 (3000), etc . For Pick 1 you must have the full allocation of points (3000) to keep the pick even though you may have enough to cover pick 2 (2,517).

From there, you just minus the point deficit (265) and you get the table I've posted.

1599480515067.png
1599480663454.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers
You actually traded pick 2 for Tyson in the first place idiot, the pick that became Josh Kelly.

I understand most Melbourne fans haven't witnessed high level footy for the best part of 15 years, but don't inflict your ignorance on us here.
So what you're trying to tell GoDees ol' mate that instead of having Josh Kelly in his prime they now have Braydon Pruess?..

I guess both clubs missed out on Josh then. ;) Dusty as well.:).

Yeah but we didn't actually trade away the pick that could have had him for Dom Tyson you fud.

No go away, proper football supporters are talking.

Cobwebs

Team Captain
Oct 21, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Scully and Trengrove were picked before Dusty too
How many top 3 picks can the Go Dees massacre ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
There are no bounds when it comes to top 10 picks with us. We can slaughter one just as good as any. Think this trade could be win/win in the end though. Evidently we don't like next years draft 30% of the top 30 spoken for going by Jason Taylor in the Road to the Draft podcast. Cheers for the season.

There are no bounds when it comes to top 10 picks with us. We can slaughter one just as good as any. Think this trade could be win/win in the end though. Evidently we don't like next years draft 30% of the top 30 spoken for going by Jason Taylor in the Road to the Draft podcast. Cheers for the season.

As good as any?

You are THE benchmark for wasting top ten picks.

s**t, top five picks.

Cale Morton, I mean, CALE MORTON.

No go away, you aren't wanted here.

Go sing an offensive song on a tram or something.

What would be poetic if we traded the dees pick back to them for petracca.

Yuck no thanks, up himself fat flog can stay there.

People that are second guessing this deal are forgetting that Melbourne's football players are very bad at playing football.

Back