List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Thanks for that Giantroo......further to that,.....does that mean they go down a pick or two....apologies I've taken no notice of the points system....
Yes.

Each pick has a points value. Pick 1 (3000), etc . For Pick 1 you must have the full allocation of points (3000) to keep the pick even though you may have enough to cover pick 2 (2,517).

From there, you just minus the point deficit (265) and you get the table I've posted.

1599480515067.png
1599480663454.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
The fixture should actually be released before trade week these days, given the complete inequality of it.

Crazy that it isn't.

Phillyroo

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 17, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles Baby
Dees draw results imo.... maybe a little ambitious.
@ Eagles loss
V Giants loss
V Dockers win
@ Saints loss
@ Suns win
V Tigers loss
@ Bombers loss
V Port loss
V Crows loss
@ Dogs loss
V Hawks loss
V Pies loss
@ Lions loss
V Suns win
@ Dockers loss
V Saints loss
@ Crows loss
@ Cats loss
V Swans loss
@ Pies loss
V Blues loss
@ Roos loss

Pykie

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life North Melbourne - North 2007 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United

@ Eagles loss
V Giants loss
V Dockers win
@ Saints win
@ Suns win
V Tigers loss
@ Bombers loss
V Port win
V Crows win
@ Dogs loss
V Hawks win
V Pies loss
@ Lions loss
V Suns win
@ Dockers loss
V Saints win
@ Crows win
@ Cats loss
V Swans win
@ Pies loss
V Blues win
@ Roos win

My prediction above - 12 wins - Which would of got them 7th or 8th this year.

So probably around Pick 13 or 14 after adjustments.

Pykie

Cancelled
Sep 17, 2006
Lord's
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Leeds United
Where do you find the 12??

V Dockers win
@ Saints win
@ Suns win
V Port win
V Crows win
V Hawks win
V Suns win
V Saints win
@ Crows win
V Swans win
V Blues win
@ Roos win

If they return to 2018 form, it will be less.

If they return to 2017 form, it will be more.

I've gone somewhere just above the middle, as I think it's a relatively easy draw. Their double ups are very good.

V Dockers win
@ Saints win
@ Suns win
V Port win
V Crows win
V Hawks win
V Suns win
V Saints win
@ Crows win
V Swans win
V Blues win
@ Roos win

If they return to 2018 form, it will be less.

If they return to 2017 form, it will be more.

I've gone somewhere just above the middle, as I think it's a relatively easy draw. Their double ups are very good.

They got rid of Jade Rawlings so they should improve.

Feb 1, 2008
Thailand
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We say: Melbourne has the third-easiest draw based purely on this year's ladder finishes, so there are going to be few excuses as it bids for a bounce-back campaign. Three Friday night appearances is also a decent result based off a second-from-bottom placing in 2019, while red and blue fans without Foxtel or that are non-Telstra subscribers can watch their side on free-to-air TV eight times.

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
@ Eagles loss
V Giants loss
V Dockers win
@ Saints loss
@ Suns win
V Tigers loss
@ Bombers loss
V Port loss
V Crows loss
@ Dogs loss
V Hawks loss
V Pies loss
@ Lions loss
V Suns win
@ Dockers loss
V Saints loss
@ Crows loss
@ Cats loss
V Swans loss
@ Pies loss
V Blues loss
@ Roos loss

7-8 wins chief. Already gone through myself and had 3 'should wins', 9 50/50s and 10 losses.

You ever pay that richmond fan the $50 or whatever it was for Dusty?

Ive looked at the draw and i have the Dees on 8 to 10 wins meaning around 12th.

Looking at our draw I think we'll be finishing similar.

We could have something like pick 6 and 7 next year.

7-8 wins chief. Already gone through myself and had 3 'should wins', 9 50/50s and 10 losses.

You ever pay that richmond fan the $50 or whatever it was for Dusty?

Out of interest cobber, what was your pre-season take on this year?

Come on digger, do share it.

You will give us a top three pick, and you will approach on your knees, eyes averted, when you hand it over.

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Out of interest cobber, what was your pre-season take on this year?

Come on digger, do share it.

You will give us a top three pick, and you will approach on your knees, eyes averted, when you hand it over.

Oh I had us top 4, no qualms that I got it wrong :D . Honestly we could finish anywhere from 3rd to 17th as I don’t think many teams will massively improve next year, but I’m a pessimist at heart.

Oh I had us top 4, no qualms that I got it wrong :D . Honestly we could finish anywhere from 3rd to 17th as I don’t think many teams will massively improve next year, but I’m a pessimist at heart.

And so Adam Tomlinson and Ed Langdon will lead you back to the promised land?

I think you have a very decent list, certainly a finals list.

Your issue is "Don't forget the good gear" Goodwin.

He's shown all career he doesn't want to do the hard yards required for success.

I guess both clubs missed out on Josh then. ;) Dusty as well.:).
Except Melbourne over looked Dusty for the powerhouse pair of Scully and Trengove.

I mean we had pick 5 in that draft and our bloke is not only still with our club he just won his second BnF.

Scully and Trengove the fruit of your tanking.

What a score.

At least we pursued Dusty, we didn't overlook him.

Except Melbourne over looked Dusty for the powerhouse pair of Scully and Trengove.

I mean we had pick 5 in that draft and our bloke is not only still with our club he just won his second BnF.

What a score.

Trengove/Scully over Dusty has officially replaced Tambling over Franklin as the worst draft stuff up ever.

Trengove/Scully over Dusty has officially replaced Tambling over Franklin as the worst draft stuff up ever.

Godees spent years trying to s**t on us because their future was so bright.

They sold their soul for draft picks.
They got themselves into debt out of debt and then into debt so quickly the AFL appointed an administrator into their structure.
The AFL subsidized them getting in a coach to turn things around on field.
The level of incompetence within that club amaze me.

And they have no home. None. I mean we might have been slapped about because of the traveling kangaroos stuff. But we have Arden Street. Even ramshackle and beaten down we had Arden Street. WTF is a Gosh's Paddock? It nothing. These f***s train in a park and masquerade as an AFL side.

Bunch of fraudulent toff wannabe w***ers.

Cobwebs

Team Captain
Oct 21, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne

What a score.

As I have stated, we have the ability to mash all types of draft picks, 1's 2's 3's doesn't matter. I am just hoping we don't follow your example since 2016 and we can get back into finals and be a destination club. Cheers for the season.

As I have stated, we have the ability to mash all types of draft picks, 1's 2's 3's doesn't matter. I am just hoping we don't follow your example since 2016 and we can get back into finals and be a destination club. Cheers for the season.

It will never happen.

Not as long as the words NORM SMITH are spoken every year at the MCG on Grand Final day, thus awakening his ghost and re-setting the curse for another year.

Back