List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Thanks for that Giantroo......further to that,.....does that mean they go down a pick or two....apologies I've taken no notice of the points system....
Yes.

Each pick has a points value. Pick 1 (3000), etc . For Pick 1 you must have the full allocation of points (3000) to keep the pick even though you may have enough to cover pick 2 (2,517).

From there, you just minus the point deficit (265) and you get the table I've posted.

1599480515067.png
1599480663454.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys/girls really should delete this thread so that you don't look as silly as you could come end 2020. No need for apologies, we feel for our less talented cousins. Cheers.
It's ok, just put the OP on ignore and you won't see the thread again.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You guys/girls really should delete this thread so that you don't look as silly as you could come end 2020. No need for apologies, we feel for our less talented cousins. Cheers.
How many finals series have you guys played in the last decade?
who’s your key forwards?
nah it’s going to be entertaining riding you to the bottom of the ladder. Fingers crossed we can inflict It last game of the season.

s**t bait, try again

Cobwebs

Team Captain
Oct 21, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
How many finals series have you guys played in the last decade?
who’s your key forwards?
nah it’s going to be entertaining riding you to the bottom of the ladder. Fingers crossed we can inflict It last game of the season.
last decade?
Key Forwards?
Be above you guys, guaranteed.
You need to expand your mind, that is why you are just making up the numbers each year. All the best for the season.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
last decade?
Key Forwards?
Be above you guys, guaranteed.
You need to expand your mind, that is why you are just making up the numbers each year. All the best for the season.
Please do tell me McDonald is going forward again, supported by that dud Weidemann..
stop being delusional, you guys are going no where, bottom four finish again.

Cobwebs

Team Captain
Oct 21, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Please do tell me McDonald is going forward again, supported by that dud Weidemann..
stop being delusional, you guys are going no where, bottom four finish again.
Tell you anything you want, but the reality is this death riding thread will put you guys below us by a big margin. You know I'm right.

And you got ? With pick 8 have you had a look at what you missed out on Jean Luc? No gold for you.

Mate, I was watching our pick 8 from last year today and he's better than any Demon in the era of decimal currency.

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Tell you anything you want, but the reality is this death riding thread will put you guys below us by a big margin. You know I'm right.
Huh, I’m not sure you know how this works. we’ve still got next years first, it doesn’t matter where we finish.
we cheer you on to lose every game.

Cobwebs

Team Captain
Oct 21, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Huh, I’m not sure you know how this works. we’ve still got next years first,
we cheer you on to lose every game.
Cheering, okay will you attend the game or yell at the radio/Tv. Cannot see the las two having any impact myself, but each to his own. Anyway just called in to see how sleepy hollow was going, couple awake which looks good for your supporter group. All the best 2020. Cheers.

Cheering, okay will you attend the game or yell at the radio/Tv. Cannot see the las two having any impact myself, but each to his own. Anyway just called in to see how sleepy hollow was going, couple awake which looks good for your supporter group. All the best 2020. Cheers.
reckon if we just keep replying he'll keep wishing us all the best?

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors

Where we finish means nothing to where your draft pick for us ends up.

Cobwebs

Team Captain
Oct 21, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
I’m sorry but if this is the best GoDees has to offer, I’m disappointed. Tell them to send somebody over who actually knows how to banter with opposition.
On an apprenticeship.They said find some club the was like Thomas the Tank engine, but falls short at the top of the hill.

On an apprenticeship.They said find some club the was like Thomas the Tank engine, but falls short at the top of the hill.
The Little Engine That Could, jesus christ this is amatuer hour!

Only going back to 1976 Jean Luc, surely your club has more highlights than that.

Decimal currency came in 1966.

Two years after your last flag.

Back