Position 2020 Defenders

Lloyd: Upgrade target - would prefer to start Z Williams
Daniel / Ryan / Laird: None (but I might pick Laird)
Docherty: Lock
Blakely / Milera / Dawson / Houston: In on Houston - but will change if pre-season doesn't look good
Missing from your list but a lock: Sicily
Put Sicily in yesterday, coincidentally, see the appeal / upside if things fall his way.

Milera currently in my team, just hit 60 games and the talent is there, and It's not like Adelaide is going to have huge competition for points.
Durability scares me, went in on him last year, ended up being a false dawn, just due to the repeated niggles.

Kreuuuzeurns

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Feel like I'm the only person running Bachar at D1 at this year (Houston and Doc behind him).

Couldn't say no to 9 of the first 12 sea-gulling on the G. Am I missing something?

Feel like I'm the only person running Bachar at D1 at this year (Houston and Doc behind him).

Couldn't say no to 9 of the first 12 sea-gulling on the G. Am I missing something?

Same argument suggests Tom Lynch should be a FWD lock and he's much better value for money - he'll kick plenty of goals.

You're paying full price for Bachar, who is no certainty to outscore any of Lloyd, Laird or Sicily even with the free-gulling.

Kreuuuzeurns

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Same argument suggests Tom Lynch should be a FWD lock and he's much better value for money - he'll kick plenty of goals.

You're paying full price for Bachar, who is no certainty to outscore any of Lloyd, Laird or Sicily even with the free-gulling.

I’ve got both Richmond boys as well as the obvious Dusty/Pickett.

Lloyd’s scoring late last year with Dawson scared me though he’ll still surely be top 6. Unsure how Laird goes with the new coach (though I may side with him over Houston), and Sicily is bound to * up with injury/suspension at some stage, otherwise he’ll have a very generous role with Frost coming in.

I just feel Bachar is the safest of the lot particularly early.

I’ve got both Richmond boys as well as the obvious Dusty/Pickett.

Lloyd’s scoring late last year with Dawson scared me though he’ll still surely be top 6. Unsure how Laird goes with the new coach (though I may side with him over Houston), and Sicily is bound to fu** up with injury/suspension at some stage, otherwise he’ll have a very generous role with Frost coming in.

I just feel Bachar is the safest of the lot particularly early.

Hard to fault the argument. I had Houli last year for the same reason, but I think he's fully priced at present. I'm on Sicily as I reckon he's matured - I think the only real worry with him is if he starts getting tagged.

MITS

Worlds shortest giant
Feb 3, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
She goes hard
Bit loose tho.

You must have s big Chol :moustache: .

I will say hi for you.
Cheers bloke. I don’t know why everyone thinks you’re an a-hole. You seem alright to me.
P.S.It will probably start itching and weeping a little bit soon but you can get cream to fix it so don’t stress

Back