Position 2020 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Averages 96 when he has 7 contested possessions or more a match ;)

Yep ....and that's the conundrum ...Smith at $481K or Houston $484K or Laird $525K ....such a richness of DEF's this season

You still going with Milera ?

Yep ....and that's the conundrum ...Smith at $481K or Houston $484K or Laird $525K ....such a richness of DEF's this season

You still going with Milera ?

Nope. Smith at this stage, but I change like the wind.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shocked that Blakely is still only 1% when he has a new coach who won't play him off half back.
Interested. See how he goes in the preseason

Currently prefer Houston for $75k more and Roberton for $150k less

He's a watch in the pre-season games for this reason, but is the epitome of "awkwardly priced".

True he has an awkward starting price, but his history is around a 103 average when he plays full games in the middle, which would make him ~140k underpriced right now.

I'm locking him in right now unless he isn't playing midfield again...

True he has an awkward starting price, but his history is around a 103 average when he plays full games in the middle, which would make him ~140k underpriced right now.

Also has a history of having very poor durability - 14, 13, 17 games last 3 seasons

I really want him to do well but I suspect that Brayshaw and Cerra might push past him.

At this stage the midefield rotation seems to be shaping up as Fyfe/Walters swapping fwd/mid, Tucker, Cerra, Brayshaw, Blakely, maybe Acres.

Genuinely don't know where he fits under Longmuir. It could be full time mid, it could also be Peel. Would only pick if he plays full time mid JLT and is named round 1.

Lukosius? Allows some nice swinging with Brander, and Hill?

Every chance of jumping 75-80 this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back