Position 2020 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm getting slowly sucked in to value picks as my team evolves.
My worry with Howe is his durability. Has been great throughout his career but seems to be missing a few extra here and there now that he is hitting that 30 year old mark. I put his poor average last year down to a bunch of games where he got niggles and subsequently was off for large periods

Is everyone sold in Sicily. campaigner was immensely frustrating last year. Big boy gonna free him up or take his loose role?

Biggest lock in defense for me.

105avg in 2018.
Was destroying it last year in the first 8 games (100+avg) before Clarko started messing with him up forward.

Addition of Patton and Lewis developing nicely, Clarko hopefully should be smart enough to know his best spot is down back.

Currently running with Sissy, Houston, Doch, Robertson, Young, Gould, and on the bench atm ive got Bianco and rivers atm.

I've had Lloydy in and out my team more than ive had my butt plug up my noosy, but after much deliberation with the match comittee, We have opted for the great man Sissy at D1. fingers crossed Clarko leaves his where he belongs, down back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Currently running with Sissy, Houston, Doch, Robertson, Young, Gould, and on the bench atm ive got Bianco and rivers atm.

I've had Lloydy in and out my team more than ive had my butt plug up my noosy, but after much deliberation with the match comittee, We have opted for the great man Sissy at D1. fingers crossed Clarko leaves his where he belongs, down back.

As long as Patton and Lewis stay healthy there SHOULD be no reason for Clarko to swing Sic forward. I have passed on Sic the last couple of years as our KPP depth wasn't super, but additions of Patton, Frost and now with Big Boy plugged at CHB, Sic has been one of a few constants in my 2020 line up.

Is leaving Doch out madness? Two massive injuries. Two full years out of the game. Gotta be at least a bit uneasy about what he can produce.
He's been in and out of my side.

Is leaving Doch out madness? Two massive injuries. Two full years out of the game. Gotta be at least a bit uneasy about what he can produce.
At his price, definitely worth the risk. Plus with 51% ownership, if he falls over again there's plenty in the same boat.

Nope, not at all. Coming off 2 ACL's into a team with a plethora of good quality back flankers (Simpson, Newman, Williamson, Docherty). I see a lot of great selections in defense this year (Doedee or Roberton on the cheap, think Houston, Sicily, Ryan, Laird, Stewart, Daniel, Williams and Lloyd are all great keeper picks. I found myself with Docherty in my side and about 120K in the bank - moving him to a guy in the Houston to Williams range made too much sense.

Wait until the end of the Marsh series .... reports were he was pretty impressive against COLL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back