Position 2020 Defenders

only early but Howe was always unders especially with his 18 and late 19 scoring

Still hate the campaigner though

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

only early but Howe was always unders especially with his 18 and late 19 scoring

Still hate the campaigner though

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk
I enjoyed it.

giphy.gif

Thought I would revive this thread to say that I traded in this bloke last week and he did me proud.

IN before "who the fk is this?"

IN IN before "didn't he retire 2-3 years ago?"

1592993345648.png

Aug 20, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Miami Heat
Thought I would revive this thread to say that I traded in this bloke last week and he did me proud.

IN before "who the fk is this?"

IN IN before "didn't he retire 2-3 years ago?"

View attachment 898928

Would just like to point out that I searched google with that image and it gave me results for Sam Powell-Pepper lmao

It’s Hamish “injury prone” Hartlett
Is it? Sure doesn't look like him, even pre-tatts.

LOL. This is hilarious... Mainly because I'm not totally sure if you guys are serious.

Just in case you are, it's NOT Hartlett. But it is an injury prone player.

Believe it or not, this guy has the equal 2nd most marks in the competition right now!

No wonder Port are on top... No-one gives a flying Friar Tuck about their players.

LOL. This is hilarious... Mainly because I'm not totally sure if you guys are serious.

Believe it or not, this guy has the equal 2nd most marks in the competition right now!

No wonder Port are on top... No-one gives a flying Friar Tuck about their players.

Largely uncontested chips...

Has played probably the 3 worst teams in the comp (GC Rd. 1 version...) and has still only cracked 80 once.

I'm actually sorta proud that:

1. I knew it wasn't Hartlett,
2. I knew it wasn't SPP, and
3. I didn't pick Superboot McKenzie until I visited the Port web site.

I'm most proud of 2, because it puts me ahead of google reverse image search.

Nick Haynes is humming along just quietly. I likes him.
I’m not going to lie, I had no idea that was McKenzie... I knew he went to Port, but I didn’t realise he’d actually been playing AFL footy in 2020

And there's your #1 & #2 for marks taken in the comp thus far. Of course, it's fair to state that they take their marks in a slightly different way! Oh well, maybe C.Gull up at the Swans can have a challenger soon!

Back