Opinion 2020 Draft #2: 1/9/22/23/40/80 (2021 + Melb 2nd, Haw 4th, Freo 4th)

Who will Adelaide select with pick 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

KEY DATES

Oct 30 – Nov 6: AFL Free Agency Period
November 4 – 12: AFL Trade Period
November 20: List Lodgment 1
November 27: List Lodgment 2
November 30: AFL Draft Nominations close
w/c December 7: NAB AFL Draft and Rookie Draft (exact date to be confirmed in due course)
Mid-December: Final List Lodgment & TPP estimates

As God is my witness, finding anything useful on the AFL.com.au site is practically impossible, may whoever designed it burn in hell.

Lets play along with the Thilthorpe at #9 .....think we can say, one of Reid, Cox, and Thilthorpe will be available at #9

I'm struggling to see Cox play a KP .....maybe a roaming CHF , but looks more a flanker
I can't see him ever being big enough to play KP either, but the lad can run !!!

Lets play along with the Thilthorpe at #9 .....think we can say, one of Reid, Cox, and Thilthorpe will be available at #9

I'm struggling to see Cox play a KP .....maybe a roaming CHF , but looks more a flanker

Maybe then we go Hollands and get one of Reid Cox or Tilly, more than likely Reid. Don’t know much about him. Back or forward.

crows are under pressure with pick 1 with amount of players have left club recently. I think pick 1 will either be Thilthorpe or Hollands knowing there would be no go home factor. From reports Hollands is keen to play for the Crows.
My preference is Hollands at pick 1, midfield is our biggest need at the moment

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

His as tall as Tilly but cleaner and runs like the wind.
Ends up Ess imo, though the crows want him apparently.

Is this factual information?

I disagree on a personal note but have been told similar a few weeks ago by a person who has more knowledge than myself.

I even posted their view.

Are you just taking the piss or are u serious. Tilly will go 1, 2 or 4 tops. If and big if he makes it to Essendon pick 6, and they prefer Cox ( highly unlikely ), we should be on phone to Essendon, swapping 6 for 9, with some sweetener. But it won’t happen. Not a chance in hell. Now take that to the bank.
No 100% serious.

Essendon will surely pull the trigger
Stop it!😁

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What part?
Well both parts yes.

I'm going to retract my comment and back you in.

I was told very clear that the club felt if they missed Thilthope early that both Reid & Cox should be there at our 2nd pick.

How accurate this is I'm not sure.

I was told very clear that the club felt if they missed Thilthope early that both Reid & Cox should be there at our 2nd pick.

This suggests it’s EH or LM with pick 1

I doubt both will be unless Thilthorpe gets through to Essendon's picks, Cox I think is the more talented of the 2 Vic talls, can't not see them both going in the 1st round, possibly inside #12 for both, both ridiculously well skilled for tall lads.

I doubt Essendon take both Cox and tilthorpe.

Sneaking feeling hawthorn go Perkins at 4. We roughly know Sydney go DGB. If we take hollands, surley NM take LM. Then I suspect GC take Phillips.

Then Essendon, if they prefer Cox, and don’t take both Cox and Tilly, maybe he could slide to us. Sounds logical I think.

well if they miss thilthorpe early its because they didnt pick him lol.

I doubt both will be unless Thilthorpe gets through to Essendon's picks, Cox I think is the more talented of the 2 Vic talls, can't not see them both going in the 1st round, possibly inside #12 for both, both ridiculously well skilled for tall lads.

My view is this year is going to be the hardest to predict in 15 years.

It's dependant on who will take the larger risk, midfielders have a clearer ceiling projection than talls so we may see some safe picks early hence my gut feel Phillips will go earlier than expected.

My view is this year is going to be the hardest to predict in 15 years.

It's dependant on who will take the larger risk, midfielders have a clearer ceiling projection than talls so we may see some safe picks early hence my gut feel Phillips will go earlier than expected.
I think if hollands hadnt done a knee he would be the clear no. 1.

we do need another forward though and good ones dont grow on trees.

Bombers have Cody Brand who shapes late first early second as a tall. Don’t see them taking 2 talls at 6,7,8. So if TT gets through to Bombers I think both Cox and Reid would be available

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back