List Mgmt. 2020 Draft and Delistings

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't get it, kid's a Trent Rivers clone, he even came from the same club for Christ's sake.
Trade Oliver for him next year

Carroll and Oliver next year. All your boys will be at Carlton. Might as well start supporting them.
And I leave in a heavily Italian suburb, the signs are stacking up. The green shoots are blossoming, all aboard the Teague train!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty good draft for needs, Laurie and Bowey give us that forward half zip and ball use we need, Rosman similarly could be that wingman half Forward we want to, played a big trial game this year so could have been a riser without Covid.

I think we’ve done well enough with the types of players we’ve picked and their relative attributes. No idea about talent but certainly no more excuses across half-forward and through the wings now. If they’ve picked the right players you know it’ll really show in our performance because this is basically what we needed. Forward-leaning utilities with speed and good decision making/kicking. If the disorder continues you know they’ve ****ed it.

Take Jackson Callow now as a rookie and grab a Hibberd-replacement and we’ll be on our way.

Crusty Demon you ever get tired of being wrong mate? Told ya relax after the trade period. Went on another of your MFC stuffed everything up tirade because we didn't trade all our picks for players other clubs didn't want.

Told ya wait till the draft, low and behold we draft 3 blokes inside 35 with kicking skills and have Mark Williams to develop them 👌

Crusty Demon you ever get tired of being wrong mate? Told ya relax after the trade period. Went on another of your MFC stuffed everything up tirade because we didn't trade all our picks for players other clubs didn't want.

Told ya wait till the draft, low and behold we draft 3 blokes inside 35 with kicking skills and have Mark Williams to develop them 👌
Finally we have a few small forwards to develop!! Only about 5 years too late!! Handy having Williams there. I'd still take Dunkley who's a proven gun over one or two of these picks. I don't know if that's necessarily wrong, but time will tell. These two kids could be a Blease and Marric. Taylor has a good record and with Williams there now I'll back them in. Good depth and balance now in the F50. Fingers crossed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back