List Mgmt. 2020 Draft and Delistings

Remove this Banner Ad

No Wagner's and now no OMac.

Who the fu** are we going to use as our whipping boy now?

ANB is still on the list - seems to get plenty of vitriol directed towards him.

No Wagner's and now no OMac.

ANB, Smith and Spargo (although I like him) quickly come to mind, and Melksham is getting very close

Last edited:

Col Garland and Lynden Dunn likes this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Told yas all he was a spud for years I honestly think Matty Warnock was better and O only got games because of his brother.
Warnock was an alright defender

But all he could do is spoil, he would have played 150 games in the 60s as a pure negating full back

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

OMac developed alright in his first couple of years, he was a KPD who was pretty composed and a really good field kick. His composure turned to lethargy, he didn't get the ball enough to use his kicking anymore and he was horrid in a 1on1. For a guy his size I always found it really strange how he got bodied off the ball so easily. All the best to him in whatever he chooses to do next.

Sorry to bother you but I’m drafting for Melbourne in a phantom draft what type of players are you guys looking at I’m looking at a half-fwd/mid and a running defender
outside mid/half back and small forward would be high on our list of priorities

Smith is the new backline scapegoat

So true. 😂

I'll say for Smith, he doesn't lack effort or appear to give up so meekly in a contest like Oscar does. Guess that's why I have a soft spot for him. I've never doubt his effort or courage. Just the brain farts that make him infuriating at times.

It's such a relief that Oscar is gone honestly.

You'd think this means Petty is looking like he will be at full fitness heading into our preseason.

No Wagners and now no OMac.

Choose your own adventure.

I like to stay away from the likes of Smith or ANB coz they are limited players and low hanging fruit.

Old mate Harmesy and Pickett definitely my two. Players that show me they can do something and then don't do what they are capable of s**t me to tears the most.

Choose your own adventure.

I like to stay away from the likes of Smith or ANB coz they are limited players and low hanging fruit.

Old mate Harmesy and Pickett definitely my two. Players that show me they can do something and then don't do what they are capable of sh*t me to tears the most.
What's little kozzie done to deserve whipping boy status?

What's little kozzie done to deserve whipping boy status?

Lack of effort , fancy s**t for the sake of it, not kicking easy goals. .. so many things I can point to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back