List Mgmt. 2020 Draft and Delistings

Remove this Banner Ad

So mean, but to each their own I guess.

He's got plenty of time to turn it around. :) It's not a list that youre stick to forever. Pedo and Nev were on it once. Two of my fav players by the end of their careers.

100% understand the people that say Salem, Brayshaw and Melksham. Definitely deserving of whipping boy status also. Pickett and Harmes are just my personal favs.

My whipping boy is Spargo, simply because he is a midget and he has a very punchable face. Also ANB, but he's just a dud.

If only Pickett could kick for goal like Spargo, maybe I'd hate him less. 😂

Hard for my to hate a bloke who generally makes the most of his opportunities. Thought Spargo's best was much better than Pickett's last year.

Fritsch another who is edging towards whipping boy with me also. Kick some bloody goals from set shots occasionally you *********.

Fritsch another who is edging towards whipping boy with me also. Kick some bloody goals from set shots occasionally you *********.
He fixes his goalkicking and he's in aa contention IMO. Best mark and kick on the list.

He fixes his goalkicking and he's in aa contention IMO. Best mark and kick on the list.

Can't say he's the best kick when he misses so many gettable goals.

Tomlinson and May would be my best two kicks on our list.

Can't say he's the best kick when he misses so many gettable goals.

Tomlinson and May would be my best two kicks on our list.
Field kicking and goal kicking are vastly different, as is proved in recent years by the likes of Bont, Danger and other stars. Very different skills nowadays, goalkickings all mental now.

Field kicking and goal kicking are vastly different, as is proved in recent years by the likes of Bont, Danger and other stars. Very different skills nowadays, goalkickings all mental now.

It's a massive cop out. Nothing has changed about kicking goals from the beginning of time. The posts are still the same distance apart.

It's a massive cop out. Nothing has changed about kicking goals from the beginning of time. The posts are still the same distance apart.
Eh, it's the same even in the ammos/suburban grade. Blokes I play with can slot snags beautifully all night at training (and tbh the FF in our team pretty much doesn't do other training that having shots) but had a couple of games where they wouldn't hit a barn door.
As Fred Durst would say, 'it's just one of those days' sometimes.

Bailey Laurie sounds a bit like a member of the 1926 Premiership side with Archie Perkins, which I like.

I think we're set for talls, marking players at either end, and on-ballers. We essentially need to find a partner for Kozzie, a Jetta replacement, and a Langdon style winger. 18, 19 and 28 should be reserved for guys in that mould.

I honestly think we have a shot next year. Richmond are bound to lose a bit of motivation, Geelong now looks even older than before given Gaz was still very agile at 35 and Smith and Higgins are falling off.

Ben Brown has a plethora of guernsey numbers to choose from now. Numbers 17, 19, 21, 28 and of course 50. He may also have 16 as well if Melbourne sort out some arrangement with KK.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ben Brown has a plethora of guernsey numbers to choose from now. Numbers 17, 19, 21, 28 and of course 50. He may also have 16 as well if Melbourne sort out some arrangement with KK.
Interesting that we haven't heard anything about KK, would have thought there would have been some retirement news by now.

Bailey Laurie sounds a bit like a member of the 1926 Premiership side with Archie Perkins, which I like.

I think we're set for talls, marking players at either end, and on-ballers. We essentially need to find a partner for Kozzie, a Jetta replacement, and a Langdon style winger. 18, 19 and 28 should be reserved for guys in that mould.

I honestly think we have a shot next year. Richmond are bound to lose a bit of motivation, Geelong now looks even older than before given Gaz was still very agile at 35 and Smith and Higgins are falling off.

Higgins > 2020 Ablett. Quite comfortably .

I haven't seen enough of Smith to pass judgement either way.

Would have a look at Jordan Gallucci and Ben Ronke if we have spots left over after the draft, as well as Matty Parker.

Would have a look at Jordan Gallucci and Ben Ronke if we have spots left over after the draft, as well as Matty Parker.
Gallucci is puss. Adelaide played him out of position, but he definitely doesn't have the skills or temperament to play AFL.

Matty Parker would definitely be worth a look.

Ronke definitely wouldn't mind another look.

Shane Savage delisted. Would fill a need for us. Beautiful kick and still only 29.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back