List Mgmt. 2020 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals - Part 2 (The 2020 Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Kiama Chris

Club Legend
May 10, 2016
Kiama
AFL Club
Sydney
"The minimum list size for 2021 sits at 37, which requires at least 36 senior listed players. To reach the maximum of 44 players, clubs can carry between 36 and 38 senior listed players and four to six Category A rookies, plus the two Category B rookies."

Maximum Rookie List players is 8 - 6 Cat A and 2 Cat B - if you are running a 36 player senior list.
Thanks

DST

Club Legend
May 1, 2003
In enemy territory
AFL Club
Sydney
In Beatson's 2019 draft review video, he was saying they were getting Warner to work on his running ability.

In his AFL games I think he seemed enthusiastic about getting to the contest to physically impose himself but sometimes struggled to chase players down. I think it would be useful to be quicker to get to more contests and run players down to make a tackle. Although he was playing out of position.

He seemed to have solid skills in executing simple passes and handballs.
Spot on, he is a fair way away from having the tank to play senior football in the midfield and he doesn’t offer enough as a creative half forward to get a game there.

I like what we have seen so far as an inside midfielder, but he will need to be able to cover the kilometres to play that position.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

mikey_san

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Gulden?
Warner was U 18 AA in 2019.
At present he's a mile ahead of Gulden.
Fair call but I'm just saying a year is a long time at that age.
I still assume that Warner is more advanced after a full year as a professional player versus a kid still finishing school.
Not knocking Gulden.. Just think Warner should be ready next year.
I can't really say where Warner is tbh - just that he's stuck behind JPK, Parker and Hewett for a spot as he seems a pure inside bull type - Gulden can more likely fit into different areas - thus more of a chance to play is my take from afar.

Bear31

Club Legend
Feb 15, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney
Totally understand where you're coming from Bear. :):)
I dropped my phone a few months ago. Couldn't get it going so I took out the battery and SIM card but I stuffed up the SIM card. So I ordered a replacement SIM. Bought a new phone and waited 10 days for the SIM to turn up. Turned on my phone and lots of angry family and friends wondering where I was. It was only 10 days.:rolleyes:

Bandicoot

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat, Victoria
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
I dropped my phone a few months ago. Couldn't get it going so I took out the battery and SIM card but I stuffed up the SIM card. So I ordered a replacement SIM. Bought a new phone and waited 10 days for the SIM to turn up. Turned on my phone and lots of angry family and friends wondering where I was. It was only 10 days.:rolleyes:
I've got a phone but I'm not sure why I have one. The only people who ever ring me on it are marketing companies. Occasionally, I'll get a text.
I cannot believe how today's kids live on it for 15 hours a day.

Bear31

Club Legend
Feb 15, 2020
AFL Club
Sydney
I've got a phone but I'm not sure why I have one. The only people who ever ring me on it are marketing companies. Occasionally, I'll get a text.
I leave mine at home mostly. Unless I'm traveling long distances.

BloodySwan

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Never order wine online. Those bastards will call you every week asking if you want wine. Each time a new number

Remove this Banner Ad