List Mgmt. 2020 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t be opposed to bringing in cox. Sure he’s not world beater but he’s tall. He’s not a forward, doesn’t have the athleticism.

But if he was a full time ruck, he’s not going to beat too many but at least she should be able to prevent the opposing ruck from ramming the ball down their mids throats in every contest.

He’s cheap, and can play rd 1

I wouldn’t be opposed to bringing in cox. Sure he’s not world beater but he’s tall. He’s not a forward, doesn’t have the athleticism.

But if he was a full time ruck, he’s not going to beat too many but at least she should be able to prevent the opposing ruck from ramming the ball down their mids throats in every contest.

He’s cheap, and can play rd 1
Do we really need a new whipping boy?

with Day and King doing well for GC, Wright would be gettable, but he's contracted until 22 so we'd have to pay a decent price for him. Besides, I see a bit of FIGJAM about him

with Day and King doing well for GC, Wright would be gettable, but he's contracted until 22 so we'd have to pay a decent price for him. Besides, I see a bit of FIGJAM about him
With the amount of young guns at gold coast who will need to be paid big dollars in the coming years, I wouldn't be surprised if a few who are seen as surplus to requirements encouraged to move on to create cap space.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the amount of young guns at gold coast who will need to be paid big dollars in the coming years, I wouldn't be surprised if a few who are seen as surplus to requirements encouraged to move on to create cap space.
I am assuming that GC will struggle to keep them as soon as the players realise that homesickness reaps large financial rewards. Even if they have signed a contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back