List Mgmt. 2020 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I don't wanna make a new thread on it but on our current list, what is our best 22 in 5 years? Who is still around and who hasn't retired?

Likely retired: Kennedy, Franklin, Sinclair, Rampe, Reid, Gray, (all currently 28+)
Will be 30+: Naismith, Parker, Cunningham, Thurlow, Brand, Aliir (25-27)
Likely to request a trade: Papley

Obviously some turn over here and there but it doesn't look good when you see those names and key positions gone

If we do lose Papley to Carlton this offseason, getting Marchbank in return is a non-negotiable - key defender for the future, leadership, 24yo - preferably with a young mid like Setterfield or Fisher as well.

If we do lose Papley to Carlton this offseason, getting Marchbank in return is a non-negotiable - key defender for the future, leadership, 24yo - preferably with a young mid like Setterfield or Fisher as well.

Can’t see Marchbank or Setterfield wanting to come back to Sydney

I do actually remember what O'Louglin was accused of, in fact I read the woman's version of events and truth be told I believe her. If I could completely remove O'Loughlin from the history of the club I would.

fair enough then if you feel that passionately to take the stand on degoey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m thinking stringer

In the past we got recurits who were on the outer, or stuck behind people like JPK, Jolly, richards, shaw

or guys who are high profile and we pay plus want out of the limelight, Buddy, Lockett Hall, Buddy, I'm wondering if this group gets harder witj social media and us being a bigger club, not as much of an escape now

and the first group talent is thinner so a guy like Richards was at essendon probably gets game time at his original club

I would rather wait for an official outcome before declaring anyone a criminal

I know its not in vogue to be fair these days though

Corr at GWS worth a look? Has seemed ok in the couple of GWS games I've caught this year. Missed a lot of games through injury since being drafted, but coming out of contract and a good age. Not sure how he'd go without a Davis next to him.

They will likely re-sign him with Davis nearing the end and Corr has been cemented in their 22.

Good player though.

Corr at GWS worth a look? Has seemed ok in the couple of GWS games I've caught this year. Missed a lot of games through injury since being drafted, but coming out of contract and a good age. Not sure how he'd go without a Davis next to him.

Pass and a solid pass. So injury prone

Swansujelly

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 6, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
NBA, Woodville,
Dreams can come true.

Last night I dreamt I was a 45 year old slowly going bald, with 3 moody teenage children, my football team just lost to a team from the city I live in meaning I get bombarded with texts all week.

I woke up and it had all come true.
baldness anin't so bad, just razor it off and embrace it. I had s**t hair anyway lol

Deccas

Club Legend
Jun 9, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Kinda.
I've testified in a sexual assualt hearing and I know that old mate who was found not guilty isn't innocent.

Then you look at that head honcho lawyer who had sexually harassed lawyers for years.

Courts and police are notoriously s**t at dealing with this sort of crime. That it's even got as far as it has makes me far far less inclined to want de goey anywhere near the swans.
I would rather wait for an official outcome before declaring anyone a criminal

I know its not in vogue to be fair these days though

On Nokia 7.1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back