Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pruess
????
Constable
????

I’d leave the key forward there isn’t one I’d want this year anyway

Constable is a good shout but the only slight query is that him and Rowbottom are similar types

Apart from Constable being 5cm taller and 10cm heavier....

Constable is more like Kennedy. I don't see why playing him and Rowbottom, who is more in and outside rather than purely a big bodied inside mid, would be an issue.

Seems an extremely slow midfield let’s be real Rowbottom is a lot of things but he’s not quick.

Seems an extremely slow midfield let’s be real Rowbottom is a lot of things but he’s not quick.
Is there a midfield in the league which only has fast players in it? You need a variety of players. If Rowbottom and Kennedy can play in the same team, with other quicker players around them, then Constable and Rowbottom could do the same.

Is there a midfield in the league which only has fast players in it? You need a variety of players. If Rowbottom and Kennedy can play in the same team, with other quicker players around them, then Constable and Rowbottom could do the same.

How has that midfield gone over the last few years? I’d say poorly is an understatement. I don’t personally like that mix. Don’t mind one and Rowbottom is good, just don’t see the point of another one. I’d rather target the silky class which we literally have very few of. These types cost a bit but these are what can take a poor midfield to a good one. Hopefully we get a live pick before the Academy boys this year take the classiest mid. That would be ideal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apart from Constable being 5cm taller and 10cm heavier....

Constable is more like Kennedy. I don't see why playing him and Rowbottom, who is more in and outside rather than purely a big bodied inside mid, would be an issue.

Constable is a pure football. He is not versatile but he is what we need. An inside mid.

Hopefully build some nice outside class in this draft. Stephens last year plus Campbell is a good start. If we could get a Hollands or Bruhn as well be nice.

Briggs
????
Constable
????

Constable is a pure football. He is not versatile but he is what we need. An inside mid.

Hopefully build some nice outside class in this draft. Stephens last year plus Campbell is a good start. If we could get a Hollands or Bruhn as well be nice.

Hollands is an absolute gun. He and Phillips the clear best of their draft class.

I have to say he doesn't remind me of any Swan in particular.

we do spend a lot of time here (me included) wondering which former swan a player is like or which season the current season compares too

Look to the Giants.. Caldwell, Hately, Perryman, O'Halloran
All first round picks.. all out of contract,, all in the age group, all can play inside, all (except Perryman) struggle to get a game

No hope on Hately going to SA. They will retain Caldwell even though I’d love it. I’d prefer him over Constable. I haven’t seen enough of O’Hallaran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back