2020 Draft and Trades Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

2019 draft
Trade out pick 17 and 22 for Sam Flanders and Farrar .
Could use those pick on port Georgie and Sharp and keep future first .

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.... lots of things in my life I could have, should have, would have, done differently but the only thing I get from continually looking back......is a sore neck;)

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.... lots of things in my life I could have, should have, would have, done differently but the only thing I get from continually looking back......is a sore neck;)
Sometimes we need balance , not looking back could be dangerous . Looking back and learn avoid the sore neck .Never learn from past mistake is like pendulum .

Reid in action.

Reid in action.
Zach Reid is a massive 202cm tall.

Zach Reid is a massive 202cm tall.
Zach Reid
Gippsland Power — Key defender, 202cm, 83kg

It was like watching a skilful wingman, until you remember he is 202cm. The key defender hit targets left, right and centre and held his own in 1-on-1 marking contests despite his slender build.

He reminds me of Cale Hooker a bit, not the same build but a good contested mark and good skills. Just not very quick

He reminds me of Cale Hooker a bit, not the same build but a good contested mark and good skills. Just not very quick

Think he will be a player, just not on the same level as Phillips or Thilthorpe

Perkins has some Fyfe traits. Wouldn't be pissed if we took him. Super upside.
Fremantle only pick up Fyfe at pick 20 . Neale at pick 50+. Don't need to hyped up Perkins Based on a few video clip .

Think he will be a player, just not on the same level as Phillips or Thilthorpe
With current dealing with Essendon and Geelong i won't be surprised that Craig Cameron pick him at 5 . I suspected Craig Cameron on the take.

Surprising with Fyfe but ill take it
Was a standout in most of his QAFL games, I can't say I'm surprised. Well, I didn't expect it. I thought they may just match a bid if he got a bid late.

But LAKE IS in the database, meaning he will in the open draft.

If anyone has any names for me to check, let me know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was a standout in most of his QAFL games, I can't say I'm surprised. Well, I didn't expect it. I thought they may just match a bid if he got a bid late.

Pescud and Johnstone

Mitch Hibberd and Paul Ahern,
thanks Jen.

Rather, a player like Will Phillips would be ideal for the Crows, but draft sources believe Phillips is not in the same category as the aforementioned quartet. Foxfooty.com.au understands the tough Chargers ball magnet has slipped out of top five contention, with Essendon looking more likely to snare him with one of its three top-10 picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back