2020 Draft and Trades Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This is Big Footy, not journalism.

Let people say what they want to say. If you don't like it, say it's BS, but don't tell him he doesn't have the right to say it on a BF forum.

Suggest you catch up on your bigfooty rules then mate :thumbsu:

This is Big Footy, not journalism.

Let people say what they want to say. If you don't like it, say it's BS, but don't tell him he doesn't have the right to say it on a BF forum.

I do come in here hoping to maybe get some inside info or rumour that a newspaper or other media source can’t report yet. So I tend to agree with you. There is a degree of reason though to counter balance that.
Peel for many on here is a source of annoyance (maybe I’m that too) but I find his stuff to be great entertainment.

Ballard extending for 4 years is a great coup. Wouldn't have surprised me to see the Crows throwing big money at him to be part of their rebuild. Stoked with that signature! Should become an AA capable player very soon if he continues his development.

I do come in here hoping to maybe get some inside info or rumour that a newspaper or other media source can’t report yet. So I tend to agree with you. There is a degree of reason though to counter balance that.
Peel for many on here is a source of annoyance (maybe I’m that too) but I find his stuff to be great entertainment.
Sorry Bodsy i am on Perkins train now .

Ballard extending for 4 years is a great coup. Wouldn't have surprised me to see the Crows throwing big money at him to be part of their rebuild. Stoked with that signature! Should become an AA capable player very soon if he continues his development.

Wow!! When did this happen?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Muppet thinks he is funny. Get a job dickhead.

Yeah he thought he was going to be the 2nd Ryan Fitzgerald. Unfortunately for him he’s just a knob.

STOP PRESS
Early Mail has Holland’s sliding to us.

Hollands would be handy in terms of list fit as you given his size and speed you could plug him in as a running back, wing, high half forward. Similar build/style to Noah Anderson.

He would be a jet in our lineup, he would split teams open like Bowes does in close, and lukosius does with his kicking. Phillips was cupping clarkos balls in that latest article, hope it worked and they are happy together
Hollands would be handy in terms of list fit as you given his size and speed you could plug him in as a running back, wing, high half forward. Similar build/style to Noah Anderson.

On SM-G960W using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah he thought he was going to be the 2nd Ryan Fitzgerald. Unfortunately for him he’s just a knob.
I’m confused, if he’s a knob then doesn’t that make him Fitzy? 😀

There are rules here?
Yes like you can’t call the Jabbers the Jabbers on the main board as the Jabbers supporters don’t like to be needled about the jabbers nick name, they see jabbers as derogatory and would prefer to be called Tullamarine jabbers , I mean Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back