2020 Draft and Trades Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Have heard since you have declared your hand other clubs have come out the woodwork for some of your academy players Pescud - Collingwood , Gore -Adelaide , Reeves - Melbourne
Good to see. Strong proof that the academy system has value to all of the AFL if that happens. Love it. We have an awesome academy crop this year and can't take them all.

Good to see. Strong proof that the academy system has value to all of the AFL if that happens. Love it. We have an awesome academy crop this year and can't take them all.
Lake not Reeves have just been told, hope you pick the right too lol

Lake not Reeves have just been told, hope you pick the right too lol
Good news , hope you are right , players deserve a chance if GCS don't have position vacant for them. Should always look for other option.

Last edited:
We haven’t signed Townsend have we??
Already signed , not applicable like Jordan Murdoch .

Murdoch Jordan 23/03/1992 Not Applicable Not Applicable

Last edited:

Started that whole Lukosius being traded rumour. Whether it was a troll or a bit of misguided intel to him, he put his reputation on the line and said if he is wrong he wont post here anymore. To his credit he has not posted since.

Around the same time Dean Solomon went the way of the dodo in SUNS circles IIRC :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Started that whole Lukosius being traded rumour. Whether it was a troll or a bit of misguided intel to him, he put his reputation on the line and said if he is wrong he wont post here anymore. To his credit he has not posted since.

Around the same time Dean Solomon went the way of the dodo in SUNS circles IIRC :think:

That timeline makes total sense. Hope to see you back Thurls.

What is Townsend's salary projected to be? I might pay it for him not to play..
😉
Dude if you want me not to post again , you need to work harder check it yourself , some under table money to him also i don't mind . Hehehe can directly paid me i disappear no hazard.

Last edited:

Reputation?
What kind of a reputation does an anonymous poster on a football forum have.
Hardly putting a lot on the line here..

I'd be hoping Townsend is paying us to get on our list - no way would I be paying him.
There's no way they should use an extra rookie spot on Townsend, pick the best kid not drafted as I can't see Reeves or Fyfe playing much footy next year, need on ready to go

Thurls has been super reliable with his inside info for years
I know. But it’s not like he is putting his real name out in the media or anything.
He was providing inside info that was usually spot on via an anaonymous moniker on football forum followed by a handful of loyal fans.
It’s not like the guys personal life is any different because he gave information on one occasion that wasn’t correct. It’s not like a real reputation at stake.

agree that have enjoyed his contributions over the years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back