2020 Draft and Trades Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The list management team must be feeling sick - Tigers getting a future 1st rd in a stronger draft for pick 20, and we got a future pick ~50 for what would be pick 35.
I do think AFL change the prelist for Jeffery and Alex Davies do caught them off guard . They did not prepare changes .

The list management team must be feeling sick - Tigers getting a future 1st rd in a stronger draft for pick 20, and we got a future pick ~50 for what would be pick 35.
Never seen a reaction like this. Elijah seems genuinely over the moon. https://www.goldcoastfc.com.au/news...-pick-7?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
Seems genuinely over the moon about the opportunity of joining the Suns which is just fantastic for us, he’s a bit of a favourite for me already and I haven’t even seen him play

The kid jut looks like a class mover. Every club is looking for the next Dusty - powerful mids who can go forward and provide nightmare matchups for opposition defenders. Hoping in time Elijah can be ours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

T
Looks like the Suns called the rest of the comps bluff.
Lake Prescud and Gore etc all not taken I’m guessing will be playing NEAFL with us? Or picked up in rookie draft?
Lake still has a Melbourne club interested as does Pescud . Heard Gore is in the draft as a free agent as he apparently received an big offer from an interstate state league club, still can't believe Samson Ryan got picked up. Suns have one rookie position left , any word on Townsend

T

Lake still has a Melbourne club interested as does Pescud . Heard Gore is going in as a free agent as he apparently received an big offer from an interstate state league club, still can't believe Samson Ryan got picked up. Suns have one rookie position left , any word on Townsend
I don't get it Gore free agent?

Looks like the Suns called the rest of the comps bluff.
Lake Prescud and Gore etc all not taken I’m guessing will be playing NEAFL with us? Or picked up in rookie draft?
Still rookie list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back