List Mgmt. 2020 Draft - Bidding on Lachie Jones

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay I didn't hear that.
I found this, quite a good insight into Taj.
I haven't seen Schofield play but write-ups of his recent form (post under 16s) and his athletic testing (size/speed) is underwhelming. I'm curious, would Port draft him if he wasn't father son? Similar types have been major draft sliders.

I mean theyre going to replace Fantasia with Ned Cahill who they drafted late in 2019 draft, its not like you need high picks to get small forwards

What is it with you and Ned Cahill? This is like the 5th time you've mentioned him.

Lachie Jones on AA this arvo.

I hope we are planning it so we dont go into deficit next year. Our first rounder dropping would be bad. Just trade futures for more points if we need to.
Yeah I hope we don’t go into a deficits I really want Rhett bazzo next year

First thought is are there more insightful media outlets we can save Lockie for?

He comes across as a hell of a smart kid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice tweet, Paul Stewart ;)

That interview was embarrassing and condescending. Lachy is so articulate and yet those bozos were fixed on a Crows line of questioning?!?!
Listen to Cal Twomey’s road to the draft podcast when they interviewed Lachie on the eve of the sanfl finals. A much better insight into the player we are getting...

That interview was embarrassing and condescending. Lachy is so articulate and yet those bozos were fixed on a Crows line of questioning?!?!
Listen to Cal Twomey’s road to the draft podcast when they interviewed Lachie on the eve of the sanfl finals. A much better insight into the player we are getting...
I didn’t listen to the fiveaa one..did Crowey bring up fishing?

I remember when cRowie asked Jack Hombsch how the opal mining was going in Roxby Downs :D

I know all clubs do it, but someone who works, plays or to be drafted by Port gives a radio or less so a TV interview and the club writes it up on its website.

The following bit quoted makes a bit more sense after I found the academies page yesterday. We have 5 different academies. We have the west coast zoned for multicultural and indigenous kids because we are linked to Norwood who took over the our old zone but picked up Yorke Peninsula via WWT's country zone. Doesn't look like we do much for the west coast kids and probably dont send any kids from their to the Maitland academy.

“I started in the Yorke Peninsula Academy with seven other blokes training once a week down at Maitland then I made the transition to the academy in Adelaide where I started to go into the club a little more and do some weights, some recovery and a bit of training here and there.”

Maitland Hub (Aboriginal program)
Port Adelaide's Maitland Academy works to provide an accessible regional engagement program for multicultural and Aboriginal players on the Yorke Peninsula.

I remember when cRowie asked Jack Hombsch how the opal mining was going in Roxby Downs :D

...and the fishing in Lake Torrens?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back