Unofficial Preview 2020 Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct nothing like Fyfe but is a big game kid who will have the ability to change course of a game in minutes he is top end talent and if you get the chance to sit down and chat to him you would delete the statement

Really? Maybe you didn't read it properly. But that's okay. I'm all for that.

Wow, are those draft notes sensitive? I appreciate the insights, but protect yourself/your job!

That said, was very interesting to note one word on Campbell and Phillips' reports - 'follow', and 'leader'.
Not at all.
Reports are collated by all clubs alot of scouts have been put on ice this year
To round it out, do you happen to have notes on DGB, McDonald and Downie? Is your view that JUH goes number 1?
Logan
Screenshot_20201023-114550_Twitter.jpg Screenshot_20201023-114606_Twitter.jpg

If you aren’t good enough to make the grand final in 9 attempts you aren’t good enough to win it.
Just a reminder, cause sometimes we get caught up in the now, that from 1983 to 1991 (9 years) Hawks made 8 grand finals and won 5.

This blew my mind “More scope than Buddy”. Stings a little more knowing we had this kid as part of our indigenous program since he was a kid. And also had the Warrnambool area as our NGA before the AFL changed our zone. View attachment 992567

If he's half as good as Buddy Franklin it's a massive win for the Bulldogs.

LCampbell seems to back himself to get the ball at speed and thus propelling himself through or away from a contest. Then there is that booming left foot to go with it. Well worth a bid if our other target(s) is/are gone.

This is a trait that our best ever Rover (outside of Lethal), Johnny the Rat Platten had. His career turned out all right.

Definitely a compelling skill to have in the tool kit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have it on pretty good authority that our two main targets are DGB or Hollands if he does drop to our pick.

We rate Campbell extremely highly and I am fully expecting a bid on him to come from us but Sydney will match.

In all likelihood, think we will end up with DGB which I have no qualms over as he will help inject some much needed talent into our KP stocks.

you talk about DBG being undervalued, Phillips is my number 1 and has been for over a year and seems to be undervalued by most imo.
Time will tell but wouldn't need to trade up to get him
you talk about DBG being undervalued, Phillips is my number 1 and has been for over a year and seems to be undervalued by most imo.
Captain material

Have it on pretty good authority that our two main targets are DGB or Hollands if he does drop to our pick.

We rate Campbell extremely highly and I am fully expecting a bid on him to come from us but Sydney will match.

In all likelihood, think we will end up with DGB which I have no qualms over as he will help inject some much needed talent into our KP stocks.
Hard to see us going wrong with any of those players. Guaranteed to land one of them so long as Adelaide don’t receive pick 2.

Reckon Swans will take DGB.

I’m prepared to roll out the Rance/McGovern comparison if we land DGB.

If he goes to the Swans though they’ve overpaid for Austin Lucy.

This blew my mind “More scope than Buddy”. Stings a little more knowing we had this kid as part of our indigenous program since he was a kid. And also had the Warrnambool area as our NGA before the AFL changed our zone. View attachment 992567
That must sting.

Doggies have truely been kissed on the d**k with JUH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back