List Mgmt. 2020 Draft - JUH & Bedendo

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair bit of talk that Hollands has had some pretty s**t interviews and his character isn’t great. Has a pretty high opinion of himself, which watching his highlights you could argue is warranted.

Last edited:

Jackson Callow & Kaine Baldwin Key Defenders who could slip that far. Cardillo medium forward who has some dash and brings tackle pressure. And there is Phoenix Spicer small forward with some tricks and could be around the mark.
That deep in the draft worth taking a flyer at a long shot not really losing much if it doesn't work out
Thanks. Much prefer to take a flyer on one of these guys than pick Raak.

Any thoughts on liam's kolar?
I don't think he'll be able to put on the weight and become a proper KPP size. He's somewhat like Schache without the excellent skills. Could be worth a rookie pick for some clubs to develop with a long-term target. He's a great kid though and very committed to getting the best out of himself sporting-wise

No chance he will be leaving. You don’t see captains change clubs unless it’s for a major geographical or location change and he certainly won’t be leaving Victoria.

Callow's a bit of a truck though isn't he?
His extremely physically developed which is why people expect him to fall down the order due to not as much upside. For a comparison close to home his in the Collins mould except his not quite as immobile

I wouldn't be against rookie drafting Mason Wood from North melbourne

I wouldn't be against rookie drafting Mason Wood from North melbourne
605D6154-20AE-41A5-82CD-7CF6A64E23BE.gif

The kind of player we should be hoping for late I reckon. Could easily be a bust but looks like the kind of player that was ready to prove himself this year and didn't get the chance to. That's where the value lies late this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think someone said today was the closing day to nominate NGA and father-son selections in the National Draft.

So did we nominate Jamarra as our NGA selection?
And Cody Raak?
And Ewan MacPherson as a father-son pick?

I hope Sam Power wasn't so busy straightening out the Magpies that he forgot to put the forms in! :eek::eek::eek:

The kind of player we should be hoping for late I reckon. Could easily be a bust but looks like the kind of player that was ready to prove himself this year and didn't get the chance to. That's where the value lies late this year.
Just gone at pick 30 on the bigfooty phantom draft.

I think someone said today was the closing day to nominate NGA and father-son selections in the National Draft.

So did we nominate Jamarra as our NGA selection?
And Cody Raak?
And Ewan MacPherson as a father-son pick?

I hope Sam Power wasn't so busy straightening out the Magpies that he forgot to put the forms in! :eek::eek::eek:
I am curious as to when the AFL will publish the full list

Will you all think dogs will go 2, 3 or 4 in the draft? My hopes that raak gets to the rookie list and ewan is a late pick.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back