List Mgmt. 2020 Draft Mega Thread - picks 35, 47, 57, 59, 73, 95

Remove this Banner Ad

Bet they heard someone was going to bid early so they added a rule to protect GC.
It was actually changed for this year due to the AFL deciding to lower the amount of players on a list which lowered how many spare list spots remained on club lists. This handicapped clubs which had planned well with previous trades from last year with future trading.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would mean Crows arent going to bid then or a trade will happen after we match.
All very interesting but impossible, isn’t it. We have traded out our 2021 second (and third?) round picks and I thought this meant we can’t trade out our 2021 first. What is our collateral to get back into the first round this year?

All very interesting but impossible, isn’t it. We have traded out our 2021 second (and third?) round picks and I thought this meant we can’t trade out our 2021 first. What is our collateral to get back into the first round this year?
Yeah i can't see how it is possible.

We would need to get a 2nd and 3rd in order to trade out our first which would diminish the value of trading out the first too much for us to still get a 1st this year.

Especially as teams will be expecting us to finish high.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not according to C4. Seems we need a third club involved to get the extra picks we need to trade out our 1st.

Not according to C4. Seems we need a third club involved to get the extra picks we need to trade out our 1st.
Well if C4 says it i might have to take that back but I just cant see how we possibly make that happen.

Where did he say that?

I wonder who the slider is we want?

It would make the draft much more interesting for us.

Well if C4 says it i might have to take that back but I just cant see how we possibly make that happen.

Where did he say that?

I wonder who the slider is we want?

It would make the draft much more interesting for us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back