List Mgmt. 2020 Draft Mega Thread - picks 35, 47, 57, 59, 73, 95

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't pull that trigger before draft night way to risky.
Could thilthorpe be on the slide?

Surely you would have the trade ready to go then not agree on it until draft night pending the no bid

yeah, both of Carltons trade night pick swaps with Adelaide and GC were arranged the week prior, but contingent that certain players were still on the board.

Collingwood is the other club.

We don't have much to offer them to get a 2021 2nd and 3rd.

Unless we just trade all the rest of our 2020 picks and go into deficit for 2021 for all our matching, which kind of defeats the purpose of the rule about not trading out all your 2021 picks :).

It all seems very strange after we went public about rating the 2021 draft. Or was that all part of the game?

We don't have much to offer them to get a 2021 2nd and 3rd.

Unless we just trade all the rest of our picks and go into deficit for 2021 for all our matching, which kind of defeats the purpose of the rule about not trading out all your 2021 picks :)

Has me stumped. Not sure what GWS get out of it?

Collingwoods 2021 pick on the table, unless it can be split? Iā€™ll keep you posted.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He didn't actually say that, Wazza and Tom ;)

I remember him as a 3-4 year old dominating in my sonā€™s little athletics group at Glenunga. Really hope he has a good career, but not for Adelaide. I think heā€™s got a great attack on the footy just sometimes gets caught in headlights with the ball when heā€™s working out what to do with it.

Has me stumped. Not sure what GWS get out of it?

Collingwoods 2021 pick on the table, unless it can be split? Iā€™ll keep you posted.
Ask if the AFL will make an exception let us trade our 2021 first if it is swapped for a 1st rounder this year.

Given how flexible they have been with the 2 1sts in 4 years rule it wouldn't surprise me if that is what is going on.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Agreed. Who would be a good comparison?
Tom Jonas if he grows, or Nick Vlastuin if he stays how he is.

Agreed. Who would be a good comparison?

There's a bit of young Greg Phillips about him, but not key position size. Just the way he goes about it, completely unfazed by whoever he plays on and the big strong mature-sized young body.

The other guy who comes to mind is Corey Enright, another unflappable SA country boy who did a job every week.

There's a bit of young Greg Phillips about him, but not key position size. Just the way he goes about it and the big mature-sized young body.

The other guy who comes to mind is Corey Enright, another unflappable SA country boy who did a job every week.

Going back a way, but Gary Ayers - even down to the mullet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back