List Mgmt. 2020 Draft Mega Thread - picks 35, 47, 57, 59, 73, 95

Remove this Banner Ad

Going back a way, but Gary Ayers - even down to the mullet.

He's such a unique mix with the pace and athletic flair he has to go with his size.

He could become one of those defenders that you have to match up on.

I had a feeling we would trade back into the first round this year, as C4 has alluded to. I think we’re eyeing a tall, maybe Nic Cox?

List of players who might be around at 13-15
Bruhn
Reid
Perkins
Cox
Macrae
O'Driscoll
Henry
Powell
Chapman

Any of those good enough or fill a need enough to be worth burning next year's first for?

There's a bit of young Greg Phillips about him, but not key position size. Just the way he goes about it, completely unfazed by whoever he plays on and the big strong mature-sized young body.

The other guy who comes to mind is Corey Enright, another unflappable SA country boy who did a job every week.

Yes. Enright was the player I was thinking of.
Something very old school about him though.

List of players who might be around at 13-15
Bruhn
Reid
Perkins
Cox
Macrae
O'Driscoll
Henry
Powell
Chapman

Any of those good enough or fill a need enough to be worth burning next year's first for?

Henry, Perkins, O’Driscoll, Bruhn would all be great. Cox and Reid as talls too.

There's a bit of young Greg Phillips about him, but not key position size. Just the way he goes about it, completely unfazed by whoever he plays on and the big strong mature-sized young body.

The other guy who comes to mind is Corey Enright, another unflappable SA country boy who did a job every week.
Yeah Enright was the one I was going to go with.

Still not a perfect comparison but a better one.

There really isn't a player like Jones in the AFL which can be seen as exciting or concerning depending on your perspective but I think I is exciting.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah Enright was the one I was going to go with.

Still not a perfect comparison but a better one.

There really isn't a player like Jones in the AFL which can be seen as exciting or concerning depending on your perspective but I think I is exciting.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app
A young Shannon Hurn maybe?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree.

I’ll take one Finlay MaCrae please. Then lure his brother Jackson over with the promise of midfield opportunity after spending the majority of 2021 sulking on a wing, having been squeezed out of the Dogs midfield. 🤞

can you imagine a haul of Perkins, Jones, Schofield, Allir, Fantasia, Fahey Sparks?

If Perkins has told Adelaide not to bother then id say he would have told us as well, sadly

Henry, Perkins, O’Driscoll, Bruhn would all be great. Cox and Reid as talls too.
If we are planning to trade a future first surely it’s only for a tall. Plenty of good mids on offer next year.

Unless Parker and co are thinking Burgoyne could be a top 10 selection next year and we need to move the pick on? That’s a tasty thought.

If we are planning to trade a future first surely it’s only for a tall. Plenty of good mids on offer next year.

Unless Parker and co are thinking Burgoyne could be a top 10 selection next year and we need to move the pick on? That’s a tasty thought.

Cox would be who they’re eyeing off

Hoping for, but tempered with a healthy dose of realism, a hard arse Gary Macintosh type mid long term.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back