Opinion 2020 Draft picks 1/9/22/23/40/56/66/80 (2021 + Melb 2nd, 4th, Haw 4th)

which mythological creature you think would win in a fight, Bigfoot or Santa?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant

Crows Draft Hand Tweet

KEY DATES

Oct 30 – Nov 6: AFL Free Agency Period
November 4 – 12: AFL Trade Period
November 20: List Lodgment 1
November 27: List Lodgment 2
November 30: AFL Draft Nominations close
w/c December 7: NAB AFL Draft and Rookie Draft (exact date to be confirmed in due course)
Mid-December: Final List Lodgment & TPP estimates​

As God is my witness, finding anything useful on the AFL.com.au site is practically impossible, may whoever designed it burn in hell.

Last edited:
Brodie Kemp did his ACL late in the season whereas Elijah did his at pre-season training so his recovery/rehab is way more advanced than Brodie's was so the medico's will now have a better handle on how Elijah's has progressed.Brodie at no stage was spoken of as the best prospect in the following year or even in his draft year, top 10 was his most likely outcome.
Yup get that.

I was just trying to think of the most similar type player with the same injury.

Yup get that.

I was just trying to think of the most similar type player with the same injury.
Jake Lever was probably a closer situation but again he never had quite the wraps that Elijah has had.

Elijah Hollands - u17 futures curtain raiser game
24 disposals
9 handballs
16 kicks
2 goals

We need an explosive midfielder who can go up forward and kick goals, Hollands certainly looks like our best bet to be that player. He is a crows supporter seems like a great character and was the captain for his team in that game. If his recovery from his ACL looks to be all going well think he would be up there for pick 1 and if we get 2 as well he seems like a lock to be a crows player.

24 disposals
9 handballs
16 kicks
2 goals

We need an explosive midfielder who can go up forward and kick goals, Hollands certainly looks like our best bet to be that player. He is a crows supporter seems like a great character and was the captain for his team in that game. If his recovery from his ACL looks to be all going well think he would be up there for pick 1 and if we get 2 as well he seems like a lock to be a crows player.
Hi story does sound like Petracca. High pick (likely), ACL injury, mid/fwd hybrid.

24 disposals
9 handballs
16 kicks
2 goals

His father said recently that Elijah has just starting running again, with no issues so far.

Any chance phillips gets to our pick 8 and bruhn to 12? Also take McDonald and hollands with 1 and 2 if we get crouch comp band 1. Dream result imo
I'd have thought none.

Personally I'd take Phillips at 2, then hope Thilthorpe slides to 8

Viv Metro lads finally getting to test on Saturday along with the Vic Country lads that have been attending Melbourne Private Schools, 2 I'm particularly interested in seeing the numbers from are Vic Country lads. Zavier Maher and Harry Sharp.

Vic Metro NAB AFL Draft Combine list

Group one

Jake Bowey
Lachlan Carrigan
Luke Cleary
Eddie Ford
Max Heath
Max Holmes
Archie Perkins
Fraser Rosman

Group two
Matthew Allison
Cody Brand
Joshua Clarke
Connor Downie
Campbell Edwardes
Zavier Maher
Corey Preston
Harry Sharp

Group three
Sam Berry
William Bravo
Nikolas Cox
Clayton Gay
Liam Kolar
Ewan MacPherson
Liam McMahon

Group four
Bailey Laurie
Finlay Macrae
Reef McInnes
Will Phillips
Conor Stone
Jamarra Ugle-Hagan
Maurice Rioli Jr

Am I the only one keeping a close eye on Finlay Macrae?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we’re all assuming we’re trading our 2nd round picks for WBD Pick 12 (likely 15 with NGA/Fs)?
To remove the threat of us bidding on JUH at #1 ....it makes sense for the Bulldogs to deal with us

If we get picks 1 & 2 , and we don't bid at #1 .....that's a huge plus for the Bulldogs, saves them a 1,000 points if JUH is bid at #3

To remove the threat of us bidding on JUH at #1 ....it makes sense for the Bulldogs to deal with us

If we get picks 1 & 2 , and we don't bid at #1 .....that's a huge plus for the Bulldogs, saves them a 1,000 points if JUH is bid at #3
I'll be honest, if I were in that position I'd let my ego get the best of me and wouldn't do any deals to help the Bulldogs because they are a bunch of campaigners with a campaigner of a coach.

I'll be honest, if I were in that position I'd let my ego get the best of me and wouldn't do any deals to help the Bulldogs because they are a bunch of campaigners with a campaigner of a coach.
Even if we could get pick 12 ......and have #1, #2, #8, and #12 :think: ......that could be a 5th top 12 too, as ESS want to trade for pick 2 (rumor)

If this pick 1 and 2 come to fruition please can we not draft down the order with pick 2

Excluding JUH everywhere I read seems to indicate a clear consensus that McDonald Hollands and Thilthorpe are the top 3 with DGB and Phillips just behind. That’s liking in other boards too

Why would we deny ourselves a choice from the elite 3-5 by dropping down the order. Would be very challenging to try and fit 5 top 12 picks in one draft into the team as well. I still wouldn’t be surprised if we only use 1,2,8 and trade the others into next year

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back