Rumour 2020 Draft Rumour Mill

Remove this Banner Ad

With less than a week to go before the draft I thought a rumour thread could be a good idea to post any whispers from journos and BF posters alike to help create some hype in the lead up.

First up

Matt Balmer from Fox Footy mentioned in his draft Chat today that Liam Kolar is a chance to be taken by the Tigers in the first round.

He also mentioned that Geelong are one of the clubs that have done the most work on SA KPF Kaine Baldwin.

Last edited:

Perkins a chance to get through to North at 11.

Connor is a medium forward not sure that’s a need with Rayner and Bailey in our forwardline unless Fagan intends on playing Bailey on a wing

Twomey is saying he might go as high as Essendons picks or even Adelaide at 9.

Might be well gone by Brisbane’s picks anyway

I'd put money on that not happening

Me to.

But Balmer and Twomey have both run with him a chance of getting through to GWS or North.

Probably dependent on if Essendon go for Bruhn or Henry

Zane Trew has apparently been bombing in club interviews.

Sumich in a way confirmed that today when he said on radio that Zane has some growing up to do.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sumich in a way confirmed that today when said on radio that Zane has some growing up to do.
That’s a shame. Doesn’t sound like the sort of character Richmond would want, regardless of ability.

Where does he hope to end up?

Sumich in a way confirmed that today when said on radio that Zane has some growing up to do.
Pulling a Brodie Grundy perhaps

Rather, a player like Will Phillips would be ideal for the Crows, but draft sources believe Phillips is not in the same category as the aforementioned quartet. Foxfooty.com.au understands the tough Chargers ball magnet has slipped out of top five contention, with Essendon looking more likely to snare him with one of its three top-10 picks.

Adelaide could avoid the ‘go-home factor’ and pick the local kid in Thilthorpe, who recently revealed he had a 90-minute minute meeting with coach Nicks. However he’s ranked below Ugle-Hagan, McDonald and Hollands on most club draft boards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back