Rumour 2020 Draft Rumour Mill

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, that's a bolt from the blue. Especially after both Twomey and KM had Cook there.
Few bits n bobs floating around he came out and said he’s been interviewed by all 18 clubs but has had multiple interest from Fremantle and Adelaide with Fremantle at there first pick and Adelaide at there picks in the 20s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Few bits n bobs floating around he came out and said he’s been interviewed by all 18 clubs but has had multiple interest from Fremantle and Adelaide with Fremantle at there first pick and Adelaide at there picks in the 20s
You'd figure Freo could trade back and still get him. Nobody is going to bid on Western or Walker that high.

You'd figure Freo could trade back and still get him. Nobody is going to bid on Western or Walker that high.

Who knows from 7-25 it is so even every club would have different lists

I'd be pretty happy if we could add an extra 1st next year and give you guys a leg up this year.
Unsure if we'd still be wanting both 31 & 38 if we got an earlier pick, so we may be more inclined to trade down rather than out of next year's.
Eg swap future firsts plus you get 38 or something.
Do you need points?

Unsure if we'd still be wanting both 31 & 38 if we got an earlier pick, so we may be more inclined to trade down rather than out of next year's.
Do you need points?
The trades done so far by the Tigers have involved getting picks for next year and I don't think there would be much change to that strategy. If it's possible to snag another 1st next year then I reckon we'd be up for it. Not for points essentially, moreso about trade capital.

Do you need points?
Im thinking Richmond will be trading #17 tonight into next year, Dont think we would be interested in just swapping future 1st +#38 for #17

Im hoping if Reef McInnes is not bid on before #16 then the Pies come calling for #17 from Richmond and they then get 3 players + Reef
All the clubs now know that #17 is on the table so if there is a team that rate a player that has slid down then they usually pay more to take him

Otherwise Carroll , Cook , MaCrae , Powell Im sure 1 woill still be available (hoping for Carroll)

Its the exact opposite. Literally the last thing we need is 3rd tall defenders but we are linked to him although I strongly suspect most of that is because he is WA player in our pick range. Literally happens every year.

Robertson, iHill etc.

seems like i was right, you did pick Chapman :p

seems like i was right, you did pick Chapman :p
Yes he’s on board now and looks a terrific prospect. I’m happy that in his post draft interview he said that the move to defence was actually fairly recent and he has played midfield and forward. But if not him the club will need to consider where other defenders can play, which could include Cox forward, Logue wing/forward, Young mid/wing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back