Rumour 2020 Draft Rumour Mill

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you counted Mitchell Hinge the DFA ?
Yes.

Our main list went to 29 once Davis and Mackay were moved to the rookie list. Then you add Hately and Hinge for 31, then 5 selections.

Last edited:

Not a rumour but it feels so strange caring this much about the draft. I know Sydney had a good pick last year but before that we have either had a dodgy pick in the teens or an academy kid so while the draft was very interesting for me it did not hold the same weight as this years draft feels like it has. You can stuff up pick 14 and while it is annoying it is not the end of the world. Stuffing up pick 3 is so much worse.

Not a rumour but it feels so strange caring this much about the draft. I know Sydney had a good pick last year but before that we have either had a dodgy pick in the teens or an academy kid so while the draft was very interesting for me it did not hold the same weight as this years draft feels like it has. You can stuff up pick 14 and while it is annoying it is not the end of the world. Stuffing up pick 3 is so much worse.

I think it's just that outside of a top 3 bid for JUH, no one really knows who's going where. It may leak via Twomey etc. in coming days but for now it's a mystery.

Also the live trading of picks has spruced it up in the past couple of years. Just when you think your team is out for a bit, they could come back in at any second.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But he is the only Ruckman out of the last 50 All Australian teams to have 3 premiership medals
maybe stick to looking at Champion data stats and not worry about commenting on players

By your theory any player averaging more hitouts is better than 3 premiership medals.

Comedy hour reading your posts
Premiership medals don’t make individual players better. Nank is a good solid ruckman, but let’s not pretend that he’s been some kind of key secret ingredient in the Richmond premiership machine. The way you guys set up, you could make it work with any half decent ruckman that can create a contest and take a mark.

Couldn’t see Essendon not jumping all over him with their first pick tbh. They’d think all their Christmases had come at once.

Agree..cant see tilthorpe getting past 8.

he actually was a really good player in the first half of his career, but then became complacent, which happens when players win premierships and lose motivation in their careers, he used to be a really tough competitor, now he is just an ok hb.
Ha ha ha ha!!!
Cheers. Was getting the Sunday night blues but you’ve fixed it.

If Phillips and Thilthorp were still available who would the Suns take??
Would the Suns trade up to get any player by including their first pick of 2021??
Virtually no chance that both would be available but I guess SUNS would go with Thilthorpe mainly because of list needs. SUNS do have some depth in midfield though largely inexperienced. Also Davies from academy is coming in.

I can't see SUNS to include future first in any trade moving up except maybe for McDonald. Still highly improbable.

Is the BT theory a possibility ? (Apologies Brian Taylor it's not you) Bid and Trade:

Adelaide bid on Ugle-Hagan which is matched.

Adelaide trade out pick 2 to the Giants who secure Riley Thilthorpe.

Adelaide secure Zach Reid, Tanner Bruhn and Brayden Cook in the early teens after bids.

(Warning pure speculation is bad for your health)

Yes, in theory.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back