Rorzza

Bam...
May 12, 2014
FNQ
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers
If Campbell doesn't get a bid top three it's another rort for Sydney. Heeney, Blakey and possibly Campbell, northern academies 😞....

Oh no, just looked at ladder Sydney bottom three, they will take away two top five draft prospects.

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
If Campbell doesn't get a bid top three it's another rort for Sydney. Heeney, Blakey and possibly Campbell, northern academies 😞....

Oh no, just looked at ladder Sydney bottom three, they will take away two top five draft prospects.
Good player but I don’t think he’s top 5. Somewhere around 10 would be my placing. His kicking is good to watch though.

Rorzza

Bam...
May 12, 2014
FNQ
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers
Good player but I don’t think he’s top 5. Somewhere around 10 would be my placing. His kicking is good to watch though.
Yes, it's interesting how people view this draft and how the final order will end up. Seems to be a late pitch on tall players this year.
For me Ugle-Hagan is the number 1draft prospect, behind him I can't separate Campbell and Hollands. I'm rounding out my top five with DGB and McDonald.

PMBangers

Cupids' Cousin
Nov 7, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Manchester City, Collingwood AFLW
august new rankings.png

I'll do some self promo, here's my top 5 from each of the U18 Champs team selections. Realistically I have you guys with a pick 8-10 before bids, someone like Nik Cox and Zach Reid will be available there, with Thilthorpe and Grainger-Barrass possibilities but less likely.
I also like Tanner Bruhn for you guys as a mid/forward with real class and composure

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yes, it's interesting how people view this draft and how the final order will end up. Seems to be a late pitch on tall players this year.
For me Ugle-Hagan is the number 1draft prospect, behind him I can't separate Campbell and Hollands. I'm rounding out my top five with DGB and McDonald.
No room for Phillips?

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
View attachment 942858
I'll do some self promo, here's my top 5 from each of the U18 Champs team selections. Realistically I have you guys with a pick 8-10 before bids, someone like Nik Cox and Zach Reid will be available there, with Thilthorpe and Grainger-Barrass possibilities but less likely.
I also like Tanner Bruhn for you guys as a mid/forward with real class and composure
Where do you see the Reef bid coming PM?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rorzza

Bam...
May 12, 2014
FNQ
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Sydney Sixers
No room for Phillips?
Yeah, it's a tough call. IMO I think Phillips' potential to be a match winner at AFL isn't as high as Hollands/Campbell. Time will reveal all. I have Phillips who will be a star at 6 and 7s.

Soups

Premium Platinum
Jul 16, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah, it's a tough call. IMO I think Phillips' potential to be a match winner at AFL isn't as high as Hollands/Campbell. Time will reveal all. I have Phillips who will be a star at 6 and 7s.
Phillips definitely has the least hurt factor of the two. But still an inside bull. 3 exciting young talents that’s for sure. Hope Hollands’ knee holds up.

Knightmare

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 22, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Where is he projected to go in the draft?
Phillips should go top-5. If he drops below that, and it's plausible he drops to 6/7, he'd represent sensational value!

On my board it's JUH, McDonald and Phillips as a clear top-3 with everyone else a tier below.

unplugged

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 8, 2008
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood

Rendell said Campbell is the best kick he has ever seen 😭😭😭

RUNVS

Hall of Famer
Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Rendell said Campbell is the best kick he has ever seen 😭😭😭
sorry for coming onto your board but I feel like I should add that while Campbell is a very good kick he is also under 180cm and only averages around 15 disposals a game. Now whether you think those two things are important or not, a lot of people would push him outside of a top 5 selection because of it.

Remove this Banner Ad